Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Plz help somethings weird

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Plz help somethings weird
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m1531     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have posted the Q some days back....but something weird has happened...plz read...

I had asked before some days about this but again cz of some stupid actions have done a mistke...
My gf was gvin me a HJ and she touched my penis with her hand...there was precum on the tip...but aftr say 5 minutes or so...she went to the washroom for a pee...she forgot to wash her hands and went inside...she's saying that she dint touch her *****...but am really worried that if she has touched her ***** can she be pregnant..?? Only touch no kind of fingering...she ws on cd 17 and her cycles have been irregular...as she has had a couples of 40 day cycles in her last 2 cycles...and has arnd 32-36 day cycles..really plz help

Today 29th september she saw 2-3 drops of blood on her panty...she thought it was her periods...she wore a pad but now after almost 6 hours she hasn't had any blood flow...what is it then..?? Implantation..?? Plzz help because you all have told that it isn't a risk but what's this now..??

[ 09-29-2013, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: m1531 ]

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey m1531,

This doesn't sound like 'something wierd' to me. Just more cycle irregularities for someone who's cycles you've already described as irregular...

Nothing here says pregnancy.

Given the frequency and severity of your worries surrounding pregnancy here, I find myself really concerned for you and your girlfriend...

I can only imagine that this entire relationship would be extremely stressful most of the time. Is that the case?

If so, the suggestion I would give would be to try and step back from the relationship... and to try and address whatever the personal source (probably not pregnancy risk) of your anxiety is inside you.

[ 09-29-2013, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Jacob at Scarleteen ]

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m1531     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No...no question of breaking the relation...am just worried about why she spoted instead of a flow..?? Ya her periods are irregular but whenever they come its a normal flow and not spotting...and also she expected her period by 27th sept and today she spoted so asking..?? Is it her periods..??
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our bodies are not machines, so even things that happen often or regularly will not always look the same. Spotting while not on birth control is often just the period starting. No periods are a constant "flow", it's not like an injury that is bleeding out. It is more like drops and clumps coming out in intervals.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If just the rate of her bleeding while she has a period (which since you said was irregular sounds completely normal for her) is stressing you out this much, and even the fact that you are even paying that much attention to her bodily functions, it is often a sign something else is wrong. Perhaps you are moving too quickly, are not ready for the sexual activities you are having, or for the intensity of this kind of relationship? Have you considered stepping back from the kinds of sex that are causing you this anxiety?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Yaa i agree with you...but she's not on birth control... So u mean to say that her periods have started..?? And then some kind of flow will occur..??
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

I'm saying NO periods are really a "flow" and spotting a little bit and then getting nothing for 6 hours is pretty normal when a period is light. We really need to stop talking about these crazy details of her period, though, it's really not productive.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

No i meant her cycles are irregular...not the bleeding part...whenever she starts a period she has a normal kind of flow..but this time she's spotting...
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

I'm not sure how else I can convince you this is normal for people with uteruses. If she is really worried about it for some reason she should see a doctor.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Ok ok...if anything else happens il post it...plz do help... [Smile]
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

I would recommend NOT analyzing her pads so much and NOT posting with every detail of what you find. I really don't think it's productive.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

I just had a talk with my girl...she told that in the whole day just 4-5 drops of blood came...and i agree with you all that there is little blood to come during periods but she hasnt even changed the pad since almost 14 hours...
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey again m1531,

I would agree that posting here with these questions is really not helpful, as sadly it does seem there is nothing we can say to help.

You say that you will not question your decision to be in this relationship, to engage in sex that causes you so much anxiety, or even reflect on that anxiety.

However these are the only things I can recommend in your situation... I'm also somewhat concerned at how little faith you put in your girlfriend's management and assessment of her own health and it sounds to me like it could be quite harmful to her own ownership of those things.

I really would like you to be able to get past what you're going through, and what she's going through with you. I can only see this happening however if the conversation you're trying to have with us stops happening and we are forced to move onto something else, a topic like those I've mentioned which could actually lead to the quality of life I wish on both of you.

Failing that, I don't see how we can answer your questions any more.

Can you understand where I'm coming from?

I don't know how we can continue to answer those questions given the harm that prolonging this conversation causes you both, and the upsetting hopelessness of having to repetitively give answers you have shown us are not yet able to help you.

[ 09-29-2013, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Jacob at Scarleteen ]

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.