Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy scare - help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy scare - help
sarah16
Neophyte
Member # 108550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarah16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a preganacy scare..
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I ended up giving him a handjob. After a little bit I made him really wet but he never came. When I took my hand away it was wet with pre-cum but dried within 2 minutes max! After that.. It took me about half an hour to get home and I forgot to wash my hands and went straight to the bathroom. Even though my hand was dry is there any risk?
After that I washed my hands.. Another half an hour went by and I got into bed and fingered myself.. Is this another risk? Also can your body have pregnancy signs when you're worried? I feel like I'm bloated and having hot flushes/headaches and backaches? Thank you for any advice.. This might sound silly but I'm just really worried.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah, have you read the article that I linked you to earlier? Here it is again, just in case: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarah16
Neophyte
Member # 108550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarah16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I did read it thank you. It helped a tiny bit but I'm still very worried. Can you answer my question personally? Also.. The article doesn't say anything about my so called "pregnancy symptoms"? If you could give me any details, it'll be much appreciated [Smile]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the article says that there are really only two ways that someone can become pregnant: if there is direct contact between naked genitals, and if someone ejaculates directly onto someone else's genital area. Did any of that happen?

Bloating and headaches are not just symptoms of pregnancy. In fact, they much more commonly appear for reasons other than pregnancy. If you 're still feeling unwell in a couple of days, it is a good idea to call a doctor.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarah16
Neophyte
Member # 108550

Oh okay. No none of that happend. I did have dry sperm on my hand a while after then touched myself but that can't get me pregnant can it?
Okay I will. Thank you for your advice so far.

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Touching yourself with a hand that may or may not have had precum on it, hours after the fact, is not direct contact. So, no. Not a risk.

What have you and your boyfriend done to educate yourself about pregnancy risks? Have you talked about which activities you are ready for?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

sarah16
Neophyte
Member # 108550

I am a very anxious person and when it comes to these sort of activities I get paranoid and start thinking the worst.
Yes, we have talked about this all. I'm not having sex until I am married.. So the only activities we engage in sexually are oral.
Thank you for your time, I appreciate it [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.