Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » A little worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A little worried
PandaLover
Activist
Member # 108299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PandaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi like a month ago or two I asked a question about being pregnant by fingering but I am still worried that I am. I took a pregnancy test and it said I was not pregnant but I don't think I took it right and its been almost two months without having a period.I don't know what to do, I just want to know for sure that I am not pregnant so I will tell you what happend again. About six months ago I missed two periods and then a guy fingered me but I made him cum before hand and he washed his hands and so did and then he came back but he still had some cum on his stomach and he went to go wipe it off, he came back and there wasn't any cum that I could see and he started fingering me but I'm sure if he got all of it off of his fingers. Then about 5 or 6 days later I started bleeding for seven days and after the seventh day we had protected sex. I pulled out before he could cum alot but I am not sure if there was a possibility of the condom being broken. Then a month later I started bleeding again for seven days. Since then I have missed two periods and I am worried. Am I pregnant?
Posts: 59 | From: somewhere | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi PandaLover,

The information we gave you before about what is and isn't a likely pregnancy risk is still the same. [Smile]

The only way for anyone to know if they're pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. So, you can either get another pregnancy test and make sure you follow the instructions exactly, or go to a healthcare provider or sexual health clinic and ask them to conduct the pregnancy test.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PandaLover
Activist
Member # 108299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PandaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worried about missing a period, I don't think I'm pregnant because I haven't gained any weight or anything and by now I should be huge since its been four months but I don't understand why I am missing my period. I have been trying to induce it but nothing is working. Online it says that Parsley Tea will induce a period but I'm iffy about trying it. I have been on and off having my menstrual cycle since I became sexually active which I am not anymore but it doesn't make sense as to why I am still missing my period.

[ 09-18-2013, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: PandaLover ]

Posts: 59 | From: somewhere | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PandaLover
Activist
Member # 108299

I am cramping and having back pain and feeling tired, does that mean my menstrual cycle is coming? Its what usually happens before my period.
PandaLover
Activist
Member # 108299

Icon 3 posted      Profile for PandaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read the articles and it says its unlikely to get pregnant by fingering but it did say that using a condom isn't always 100% effective, is it unlikely to become pregnant if a condom didn't break or if the guy barely cummed before pulling out before he could finish? Is the only way to become pregnant is by genital to genital contact or alot of semen getting into the vagina?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the condom didn't slip off or break, and if it was used for all genital contact, pregnancy is very, very unlikely.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PandaLover
Activist
Member # 108299

Ok, Thank you for your help.
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

You're welcome.

--------------------
Robin

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.