Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » two months straight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: two months straight
jparanoid
Activist
Member # 107607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jparanoid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After two months straight of getting her period, does this discount my gf from being pregnant since the "scare" was the clitoris stimulation that occured almost three months ago?
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People who get their period are not pregnant. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scared_and_alone98
Activist
Member # 108467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scared_and_alone98     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Women do and can get spotting during pregnancy which some times can be mistaken as her period. Right Robin Lee?

--------------------
hurt

Posts: 44 | From: U.S | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jparanoid
Activist
Member # 107607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jparanoid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but regarding spotting won't it be much less than a period? so when my girlfriend said that both the two periods were normal wouldn't that not be considered spotting?
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scared, I have said this to you before and I will say it again for hopefully the last time: it is very unlikely that someone who is pregnant will experience any sort of bleeding that resembles a pregnancy. We are trying to help users in crisis here, and you are not helping by spreading misinformation. I am sure you would not appreciate it either if someone spread false information in threads you had started asking for information. (This is especially true in this case as you posted in one of the Expert Advice forums, where we ask users not to post in response and instead leave those questions to the volunteers and staff to answer. Please do not post replies here again.)

jparanoid, I am sorry about that. What Robin said above is true - someone who is getting their regular periods is not pregnant.

[ 09-23-2013, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jparanoid
Activist
Member # 107607

okay thank you. so first and foremost manual sex has no risk, my girlfriend got her period twice since the clitoris stimulation incident, and she has no felt pregnancy symptoms at all (nausea, increased sense of smell, breast enlargement), this then means that she is definitely not pregnant at all:)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.