Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Period Issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Period Issues
PandaLover
Activist
Member # 108299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PandaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About four months ago I was sexually active and I haven't since been. I even took a pregnancy test three months after the event just to make sure and it came out negative. For the first two months prior to the event I bleed but its been two months since I last bleed and I don't understand why I'm not having my period. I have been drinking a lot of orange juice which is supposed to force a period but nothing is happening and I'm worried that something could be wrong. I also heard parsley tea can help induce a period but I'm not sure if I should try that. Can I be pregnant and not know it? Can the test I took be wrong?

[ 09-18-2013, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: PandaLover ]

Posts: 59 | From: somewhere | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PandaLover
Activist
Member # 108299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PandaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The orange juice does seem to make me cramp and have back pain so I don't know if my periods going to come soon or not.

[ 09-18-2013, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: PandaLover ]

Posts: 59 | From: somewhere | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.