Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Need Confirmation of a Pregnancy Risk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Confirmation of a Pregnancy Risk
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey b4 you guys say have u read our articles i have read it all buh what i am asking for izit a lil bit more detailed So guys i just need a little clarification buh please can u answer all the questions which is ask.. Last month (15august) me and my gf dry humped with clothes.. And i ejaculated in my boxers.. I had jeans boxers. She had tights and underwear..now wen i cam off her i had this wet patch on my trousers.. Now what was that? and can it doo anything.. bear in mind after this encounter she GOT HER PERIOD on the 24th (expected date) .. And now this months she is now 3 days late.. Please tell me pregnancy is not even an option here.. Becaise she got a period after the encounter.. Im jus really anxiois that this period not arriving is due to this previous encounter cam some1 just expaling evrything to me please.. Thankyou

--------------------
H.king

Posts: 35 | From: blackburn | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ScaredTeen,

What you're describing here sounds very similar to what you asked in your last post, so our answer is going to be the same. [Smile]

There are a lot of reasons, besides pregnancy, why someone's period might not arrive when they expect it to. Bodies are not machines, so they don't do the same thing day in and day out.

This article explains many of the reasons why someone's period might not show up when expected.

M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup i understand buh does this not relate to the encounter that what happened last month?

--------------------
H.king

Posts: 35 | From: blackburn | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since your girlfriend got a period after that encounter, that means she's not pregnant. if she'd engaged in sexual activity since then that could lead to pregnancy, there'd be a chance that she was pregnant. If she didn't engage in any sexual activity, or engaged in sexual activity that is unlikely to lead to pregnancy, pregnancy isn't a viable reason why she wouldn't get her period.

For reasons we outline in this link, we need to stop having this conversation now. The answer is going to continue being the same. [Smile]

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/14/t/000371.html

If you'd like to talk about anything else, such as taking care of yourself through this worry or fear, or how you're feeling about sexual activity, we certainly can talk about that.

[ 09-27-2013, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Robin Lee ]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

"Therd be a chance" is that to the part if i engaged in sexual activity after that period.. And robin thankyou very much for taking ur time out and replying to me.. I think evey1 should realise how grateful we are to have u guys.. Could u just clean up on what i just asked ^

--------------------
H.king

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

"Therd be a chance" is that to the part if i engaged in sexual activity after that period.. And robin thankyou very much for taking ur time out and replying to me.. I think evey1 should realise how grateful we are to have u guys.. Could u just clean up on what i just asked ^

--------------------
H.king

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Hey robin can just reply to that and then i will go away [Smile]

--------------------
H.king

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin set a limit with you, ScaredTeen, and we need to ask you to respect it, not try and push past it. Just like our staff and volunteers would do with you, or any other user, if you set a limit with us.

Thanks. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68086 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarah16
Neophyte
Member # 108550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarah16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have a preganacy scare..
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I ended up giving him a handjob. After a little bit I made him really wet but he never came. When I took my hand away it was wet with pre-cum but dried within 2 minutes max! After that.. It took me about half an hour to get home and I forgot to wash my hands and went straight to the bathroom. Even though my hand was dry is there any risk?
After that I washed my hands.. Another half an hour went by and I got into bed and fingered myself.. Is this another risk? Also can your body have pregnancy signs when you're worried? I feel like I'm bloated and having hot flushes/headaches? Thank you for any advice.. This might sound silly but I'm just really worried.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Scarleteen, Sarah! This article should answer your question: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

If you have any further questions, or want to talk about something else, we ask that you please start your own topic. It is easier for us to keep track of what needs answering that way. The "new topic" button is at the top right and bottom left of the page.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9186 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.