Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » QUICK REPLY ASAP PLEASE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: QUICK REPLY ASAP PLEASE
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, this question is for a mate of mine who I THINK is paranoid.. Here goes :-

Him and his gf were just making out all clothed.. And has he got sexually aroused he produced precum in his boxers.. Now to make sure it wa precum and not an ejaculation, he cheked his boxers with his hand/fingers and he felt little damp spots on his boxers.. Now wen he takes his hand out.. And if he touches his girlfriend on her hand and the she touches herself on her gentials .. OVER HER CLOTHES.. This is a total free risk situation right? And even his hand directly touched her genital area over her clothes.. Would this stoll be a non pregnancy risky.. I believe it is 100% paranioa coz it is not even 1% that it could cause pregnancy.. Coz his fingers would have been dry after taking out of his boxers as his boxers wwre just damp of precum not wet.. Can u guys just reassure and tell me a answer asap .. Thankyouu x

--------------------
H.king

Posts: 35 | From: blackburn | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He, or you, can look right here for this, for starters, then read any of the links inside it should he, or you, decide you need more: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/14/t/000372/p/1.html#000000

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
• Touching yourself after you touched someone whose hand has touched (or might, in the last decade, have touched) their penis- this part matches my question buh not entirely

In my the guy touched his BOXERS.. which ad precum that was damp .. And then he had touched his girdlfriends. Hand .. And she my have to uched her. Genital area over her tights ans she has. Underwear underneath- is this a pregnancy risk? Sorry if i come across stubborn i just got confused with the point in the article.. Can u just confirm if mine is/isnt a pregnancy risk and im opinio it iis No WHERE NEAR ... ?

--------------------
H.king

Posts: 35 | From: blackburn | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burdened with glorious booty
Activist
Member # 93241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Burdened with glorious booty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless their genitals were DIRECTLY touching, there's absolutely no risk. Sperm isn't that all-powerful.

--------------------
Ta-da!

Posts: 130 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Hey both of their genitals were covered thats out of the equation.. Not be rude buh u havnt exactly answered the quetion.. I asked if he touched his hands which had DAMP precum onto his gf hands and then she touche genital area buh ontop her clothes (tights and underwear) would that be a pregnancy risk? May can u answer that please [Smile]

--------------------
H.king

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You got the answers to this right from the start per that link -- and then some more, all consistent -- and we have set limits with you here and previously in other threads and you need to respect them.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.