Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Silly but please help...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silly but please help...
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m1531     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had asked before some days about this but again cz of some stupid actions have done a mistke...
My gf was gvin me a HJ and she touched my penis with her hand...there was precum on the tip...but aftr say 5 minutes or so...she went to the washroom for a pee...she forgot to wash her hands and went inside...she's saying that she dint touch her *****...but am really worried that if she has touched her ***** can she be pregnant..?? Only touch no kind of fingering...she ws on cd 17 and her cycles have been irregular...as she has had a couples of 40 day cycles in her last 2 cycles...and has arnd 32-36 day cycles..really plz help...

[ 09-13-2013, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: m1531 ]

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi M1531,

Can you please look back at the conversations you've already had about pregnancy risks, and the articles you've been given to read?

The ways pregnancy does and doesn't happen don't change, so in reading through that information you'll be able to figure out if pregnancy is or isn't a concern here.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m1531     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But can you still help me... M worried because she ws ovulating that day...90% sure...and she went to pee like 5-7 minz later...and she had contact with the door knob her belt her pant button...and if at all she did touch her ***** can she get pregnant..?? Only touch the outside not moving her finger in...plzz help
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The thing is, we don't believe that it helps anyone if we give them the same answer over and over again. Our answer won't change, so us replying to this again clearly won't make a differene, as it has not had an impact so far.

If you are interested, we can talk instead about where this anxiety might be coming from, and how we can help you cope with it.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

I know it isnt possible that way but then its not completely impossible as well...that's why i am worried...i mean can sperms in precum live for 5-7 minz and after touching the door knob her belt her pants and then if she touches her ***** like just a touch and no insertion of finger...can it be possible..??
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
M1531, if with any given scenario there is a chance that it could cause a pregnancy, we make sure to point that out. We have no interest in deceiving our users. So with that in mind, please take another look at this article:Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
If your scenario is not listed there, then it is not a way that someone can become pregnant.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

I am like not getting it...under which head it can come..?? I mean its kind of fingering...and upon that she might be ovulating at time...so i am asking you all...please i am sorry if i am bothering you but i really need you all's assurance..
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

If you cannot find your situation on that list, then it cannot cause pregnancy.

I am going to draw a limit here and ask you to stop asking for reassurance on this. You have been told by multiple volunteers that you have not had a pregnancy risk. We are happy to continue talking to you to help you find ways to cope with your anxiety, but we will not reply to any further questions about pregnancy risks.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Please dont be so rude...i need help and i find people over here helping very well...but please dont be so rude
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi m1531,

I understand that this is frustrating for you, and that can make unwanted responses feel aggressive.

However I don't think it's at all rude, even if it feels that way, for us to ask for our limits to be respected. Not only does it seem better for you, as Joey said, but we also have personal limits and limits as an organisation regarding what we can help with and how much we can give.

It's really important that we ask users to respect these limits.

I'm sure I, other users and other volunteers would be open to questions you might have about the bigger picture here, not what sperm can achieve, but what you'd like to do about the anxiety behind all this and that makes you feel that sperm 'can' somehow do the stuff you're worried about (it can't). Joey too has left herself open to that conversation!

So this is where we are, it may be that you don't feel ready to have that conversation, that's ok. It may come with time... but for the moment we have set limits on what sort of conversations we will consent to have.

I hope this clears things up a little, there is a lot to think about so do take it easy.

[ 09-14-2013, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Jacob at Scarleteen ]

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Ya i agree that you all have limits...but plz answer me whether she can get pregnant or no..?? Plzz
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have already given you all the information needed for you to figure out for yourself whether pregnancy is a concern here.

Again, as Jacob mentioned, we'll be happy to talk about anything else around this, but we have already given you answers about whether this is a pregnancy risk. The way we respond will not change.

So, we can either move this conversation on to something else, or we can stop having it. Again, those are our limits.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Hey...
My gf told me that she is seeing her areolas getting darker... She even saw some white thing in her nipples but when she pressed she couldnt see any discharge...what can it be..?? Pregnancy sign..?? Because you all have told that whatever has happened does not involve any pregnancy risk even though she was ovulating...plz help

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

We have no way of knowing why your girlfriend's areolas might be looking darker. It is possible that she's simply noticing normal changes more acutely now because she is looking more closely.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Yaa maybe she is watching is more acutely now...but she sent me a picture of her nipples...they had turned black...very black...is this a cause of concern..?? Also it has been 5 days since that incident...and mostly there's no risk as you all have told...but are very black nipples a cause of concern because they werent this black..
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Hi M 1531,

Dark areolas are not a sign that something is amiss with a person's reproductive or sexual health. if your girlfriend is concerned by the changes she's seeing in her body, her soundest option is to see a healthcare provider. That's the only way to know if something is going on here.

Areolas can change hue with hormonal changes, and there are always hormonal fluctuations going on with the body. There's just no way we could tell you anything more than that, and no way anyone else could unless they are a healthcare provider and can examine her in person.

--------------------
Robin

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Yaa i agree...but i saw the areolas were the same but she got scared so she told they were dark...but the concern now is that i saw her nipples...they have turned black...and they are dark black...is this cause of concern..?? Pregnancy scare again..?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If she has had her nipples radically change color seemingly overnight, for real, and you two are this worried about this even if it's not a radical change, last time: a healthcare provider is who to see and talk to.

We can't possibly guess around something like this.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.