Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Precum (possibly) on finger

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Precum (possibly) on finger
JAVIMARTIN123987
Neophyte
Member # 108377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVIMARTIN123987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, today me and my gf were messing around. She gave me oral sex and so my penis was wet. every time she would go on top of me (just kissing) i would put my hand over my penis (just in case, you can never be too safe). when she would get off i would finger her. Now, my question is: Can she get pregnant if i had precum on my finger and i fingered her directly afterward? I'm not 100% sure it was even precum, it might have just been saliva. I might have even wiped it off on her skin, but lets just do worst case scenario.

Key things to know:

I MIGHT have had precum on my finger (lets say I did)
It might have been saliva i was feeling (let's say it wasn't)
She was only wearing a thin thong.
I wasn't wearing anything below my waist.
I fingered her when she got off of me, I might have rubbed it off on her thigh, underwear or myself (but again, let's say I didn't)
Her period ended 4-5 days ago
I fingered her kind of deep

The reason why I say (let's just say i had precum on my finger) is because I want to know if theres a chance she's pregnant and if there is, how high or low the chance is.

I'm extremely worried so please reply asap!!
Thanks in advance!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Javi, can you start by reading this article: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVIMARTIN123987
Neophyte
Member # 108377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVIMARTIN123987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by September:
Javi, can you start by reading this article: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Hi, thanks for the link! I've read it but I can't seem to find my answer? [Frown]

Could you please provide me with your personal input, please?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVIMARTIN123987
Neophyte
Member # 108377

someone PLEASE answer. im really scared.
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Javi: as we state in the guidelines all users say they agree to when registering, we ask users not to bump posts when it has been less than 24 hours since they have posted. While we are a large organization, we have very few staff, and for the latter half of this week, that staff has been almost only one person, myself. Thanks.

As that page would have told you -- you'd look under manual sex -- I, too, don't see any realistic risk of pregnancy in your scenario.

For future reference, though, it is best, and also just courteous, to wash our hands before putting them inside of or on someone else's genitals. That's about germs and baceteria, really, rather than pregnancy, but it can also give you peace of mind per worries like these.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVIMARTIN123987
Neophyte
Member # 108377

quote:
Originally posted by Heather:
Hey, Javi: as we state in the guidelines all users say they agree to when registering, we ask users not to bump posts when it has been less than 24 hours since they have posted. While we are a large organization, we have very few staff, and for the latter half of this week, that staff has been almost only one person, myself. Thanks.

As that page would have told you -- you'd look under manual sex -- I, too, don't see any realistic risk of pregnancy in your scenario.

For future reference, though, it is best, and also just courteous, to wash our hands before putting them inside of or on someone else's genitals. That's about germs and baceteria, really, rather than pregnancy, but it can also give you peace of mind per worries like these.

Okay, I'm sorry for doing so, I'm just extremely worried. Thank you so much for your input!
JAVIMARTIN123987
Neophyte
Member # 108377

Does any one else have any input? Please reply
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Javimartin,

Can you fill me in please on what you still need help with after reading that article and Heather's explanation? From what I'm seeing here, your question has already been answered, so it would be helpful to know what is still confusing or unclear to you.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVIMARTIN123987
Neophyte
Member # 108377

quote:
Originally posted by Robin Lee:
Hi Javimartin,

Can you fill me in please on what you still need help with after reading that article and Heather's explanation? From what I'm seeing here, your question has already been answered, so it would be helpful to know what is still confusing or unclear to you.

Hi, I just want a second opinion. That's all. Like, should I be worried? I'm only 16 so I'm very stressed. Sorry.
JAVIMARTIN123987
Neophyte
Member # 108377

quote:
Originally posted by Robin Lee:
Hi Javimartin,

Hi, I just want a second opinion. That's all. Like, should I be worried? I'm only 16 so I'm very stressed. Sorry.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.