Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I need help and im scared.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need help and im scared.
chandlersmith
Neophyte
Member # 108396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chandlersmith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have a question....my boyfriend and i were having dry sex and we both had clothes on. he had on boxers and sweat pants. i had on a very thin thong and spandex shorts. i was laying on top of him and when i got up i noticed that he had ejaculated because my shorts had a wet spot. i'm very worried that i am pregnant from this. is this even possible? can someone explain to me if this has ever happened?

--------------------
Chandler

Posts: 8 | From: dallas | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patricia H
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 103815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patricia H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there,

We get this question a lot here on Scarleteen. The answer to your question is in the following links below:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027495.html

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/19/t/000494.html

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/14/t/000366.html

--------------------
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. - Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

Posts: 234 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patricia H
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 103815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patricia H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Double post; please delete. Thank you!

[ 09-01-2013, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Patricia H ]

--------------------
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. - Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

Posts: 234 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chandlersmith
Neophyte
Member # 108396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chandlersmith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i read the article you posted but from reading my post can you reassure me if i am correct. from what i stated i am in no risk of pregnancy correct?
i have missed my period and im assuming that it's due to me stressing so much?

--------------------
Chandler

Posts: 8 | From: dallas | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As those links and other content on the site explain clearly, this does not pose any risk of pregnancy.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chandlersmith
Neophyte
Member # 108396

okay thank you for reassuring me. i was very worried and stressed out. i think i missed my period because i have been so stressed. thanks for helping me out and i will worry no more. if i have missed my period will it come later?

--------------------
Chandler

Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A "missed" period is basically a skipped period: where someone skips for one cycle, but gets it again in another.

A late period is exactly what it sounds like: it's coming soon, it's just not here yet.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chandlersmith
Neophyte
Member # 108396

okay then i will worry no more and just wait. i have gotten like light pink spotting but no period yet. it that also normal? i'm asking because i have never missed a period ever. that's also why i have been freaking out so much and thinking that i was possibly pregnant from what happened.

--------------------
Chandler

Heather
Member # 3

What's normal with periods is personal: I can't know what's normal for you, though for most people, when they notice it, periods don't tend to start out with instant heavy flow, but with spotting or lighter flow.

Missing periods now and then, or having them come later or earlier than expected is fairly common, especially the first handful of years people have them for. Becoming pregnant from things that can't create a pregnancy isn't real, but periods being variable is.

This piece can fill you in on that some: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

chandlersmith
Neophyte
Member # 108396

my period always starts out light and then it starts to get heavier as the day goes by but right now it's a very light pink. i'll wait it out and see if it will come. thank you so much for your help and explaining to me that i am not pregnant from what i described. you really helped take some weight off my shoulders [Smile]

--------------------
Chandler

Heather
Member # 3

So, sounds then like this IS very much your normal. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.