Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » REPLY ASAP SCARED TEEN :( :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: REPLY ASAP SCARED TEEN :( :(
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right I have never been in a situation before and i know its not good to look on up sites as majority of the information is not true.. However this site looks VERY professional, i HAVE READ ALL ARTICLES in ur collection buh i reckon i need so formal info directly with a pro so i can fully have a good answer.. So here goes..

Me and My Gf were clothed by this i mean.. I had my cotton boxers ,grey jeans on, she had underwear on, tight ontop of them and also a mini skirt which just about covers her genital area... Were wernt exactly dry humping, id say rubbing me on top and kisssing her boobs. I got too sexuall aroused and i ejaculated.. Now soon as that happended i stopped rubbing and slowly mooves away and within 5-10 seconds i was off her.. And wen i came off i noticed a small wet patch on my jeans.. And now THAT TOTAALY FREAKED ME OUT!! I ejaculated obviusly in my boxers buh im scared because i dont know if this was near her genital area [Frown] and the wet patch that followed thru onto my jeans could doo anything.. Please can you tell me a good straight up answer.. Also my gf claims she was dry buh even if she wernt could anything happen.. Sorry for the long info!!

--------------------
H.king

Posts: 35 | From: blackburn | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ScaredTeen and welcome to the Scarleteen message boards,

Since you have read all of our articles, can you fill me in on what you're still needing?

We make it very clear in our articles which sexual activities do and don't present pregnancy risks. It would be helpful to know what information you need that you didn't get from the articles.

here are a couple of pieces to refer back to that cover pregnancy risks and how reproduction works:

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

[ 08-21-2013, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Robin Lee ]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi robin, basically ur articles say there is no pregnancy risk if ONE is very one layer of cl.. In my case we both had 2 sets of clothes.. My only concern is that the semen that soaked through my jeans was obviously wet and wouldnt that contain sperm? Also wot if that wet patch touched my gf tights near her genital area.. I 100% belive ur articles buh can u explain why the wet patch on my jeans couldnt hav done anything..

Thankyou very much for replying Robin x

--------------------
H.king

Posts: 35 | From: blackburn | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sperm are not thinking cells that are in your underpants thinking about weaving and wending through the various layers of clothing. The wet patch is not sperm (sperm aren't wet), it's just dampness from the liquid part of semen.

Have you ever eaten pizza on a paper plate on your lap and had the grease seep through the plate and onto your lap? You didn't have pizza on your lap, just a little pizza grease.

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew i cant stress enough to thankyou for that peice of info and im sure heather will be proud of you, i just want to confirm so that wet patch that followed onto my trousers could not have any sperm.. And EVEN IF IT DID.. It couldnt have done anything right becuase there was 2 layers of cloths on my gf

--------------------
H.king

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

And the reason why i was scared is that sperm travels in semen and if semen was on jeans then wouldnt sperm be on jeans.. Sorry for sounding immature

--------------------
H.king

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not sounding immature to me. You're just not sure how this works. [Smile]

There's nothing wrong with not knowing something and asking questions to find out more about it.

Semen need very specific conditions in which to carry sperm and allow sperm to do their thing.

That's why our articles make clear that in order for pregnancy to happen, there needs to be direct contact between a bare penis and a bare vulva, or between freshly ejaculated semen and someone's bare vulva.

If you go back and read the "where Did I Come From" piece, you'll be able to read about exactly what properties semen needs in order to support sperm an for both semen and sperm to potentially co-create a pregnancy.

Semen that's soaked into clothes doesn't have those properties anymore.

[ 08-21-2013, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Robin Lee ]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Thankyou very much whooop no more worrying Thankyou SCARLETEEN IN MY OPINION TEACH BETTER THAN SCHOOL DID

--------------------
H.king

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Hi once again ive not come to waste your time but may i ask another question...

I know pregnancy is not even an option, buh my gf is mostly 30/31 day cycle and ODD times she can go upto 5 days late buh that is rare.. Now she came on the 23rd the month before last (june) and last month (july) she came on the 24th.. Now this "scare" happened on the 15th of this month (aug).. This means it is no where near her ovulation day right.. As i happenedt is 9 days before her expected period.. ??

--------------------
H.king

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

As you've said, this doesn't even matter because there is no pregnancy risk here.

There's no way for us to say when your girlfriend ovulated though. The only way she would know that is if she'd been charting her cycle every day for several months. When someone charts their cycle, they're taking their basal body temperature and checking their cervical mucus every day. Over time, they get to know their own unique patterns and have a pretty clear picture of their menstrual cycle.

Again, though, no one can say when someone ovulates just based on the start dates of their period.

--------------------
Robin

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Please may i ask one more question? or am i wasting your time now?

--------------------
H.king

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Wen i ejaculated in my boxers.. Like i sed it followed thru onto my jeans as there was pretty big wet patch.. Whats worrying me most is that how sure are u lot (Not disrepecting ur education because i totally resecpt it!!)with ur sexual knowledge. And can be sure that even if thar wet patch touched my gf neae her genital area and she had 2 layers herself could not ger her pregnant! Wouldnt my wet patch on trouser contain semen i am soo confused

--------------------
H.king

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Hi ScaredTeen,

It's okay to ask questions here, but you have already asked this question and had it answered.

Please reread the discussions we've already had and the articles you've been provided.

If, after rereading those articles, you're confused about something specific you read that we haven't already answered for you, then you can certainly ask and we can discuss it.

--------------------
Robin

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

I agree yep i have one question if and then i will 100% trust and accept you.. Wen i ejaculated in my boxers, and it followed through onto my jeans.. And u said that was the liquid stuff of the semen? So what is the liquid stuff and wouldnt that contain sperm thats where i am confused...

--------------------
H.king

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Can u reply to that please

--------------------
H.king

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Can u reply to that please

--------------------
H.king

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

As we make clear in our user guidelines, we will not always be able to respond to questions right away. If we don't respond within 24 hours, it's fine to post again and ask for a response, but unless that amount of time goes by without a response, we ask that you please be patient and not post again with the same question or with an ask for a response.

When a person ejaculates, the fluid that comes out is semen. Sperm are microscopic cells in semen.

Again, you can learn this by rereading the material we have already given you.

I really need to put a limit on this conversation. You've been told by several people here that what you described is not a way someone can get pregnant. We have also given you numerous materials supporting and explaining this.

It's your choice now whether you choose to accept this information or not.

If you're finding yourself really anxious, it may be something where your feelings are getting in the way of the facts. When that happens, it's often a good idea to take a step back from crowding your brain with information and focus on taking care of yourself.

If you ned some help figuring out how to dial back the intensity of your worries and fears, you can take a look at the suggestions in this article:

http://hellyeahscarleteen.tumblr.com/post/58742263810/self-care-a-la-carte-some-basics-and-helps

--------------------
Robin

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Im very Sorry for wasting your time then robin and yes i should just believe you guys Thankyouu [Smile]

--------------------
H.king

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

To be very clear, this is not about you wasting anybody's time. This is about us having given you all the information we can on this topic and about how repeating the same information isn't constructive for you, as well as for us.

If you'd like to talk about anything else, we'd be happy to do so. For example: it sounds like engaging in this sexual activity made you nervous and scared. What do you think about not engaging in that sexual activity for a while since it's made you so uncomfortable and afraid? Do you think that's something you could talk with your girlfriend about and see how you're both feeling about it?

--------------------
Robin

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Robin! I want to say THANKYOU VERY MUCH I SHOULD HAVE JUST LISTEN TO YOU FROM THE START! My gf came on her period todayy!!! 👍Big relief! I thort id come on and let u know after how much annoyed you'I would like you to accept my compliment! Came on here and i got 100% guaranteed info! i mean this alot guys i have LEARNT ALOT over a week [Smile]

--------------------
H.king

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

You're very welcome! [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.