Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Risk with this situation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Risk with this situation
Ollandert
Neophyte
Member # 107625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ollandert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been doing my best recently to step back physically with my girlfriend because I keep getting stressed about various things. However,I managed to get myself into a situation two days ago which I can't shake the feeling there was a pregnancy risk involved.

We were (stereotypically) in my car, and she was in a dress, straddling me in my shorts. Therefore, her underwear was pressed directly against me. We were carrying on, I was briefly touching her vagina, but only through her underwear (because I've been attempting to cool it down). She then suddenly undid my belt and fondled me through my boxers. She never directly touched my penis, but in my screwed up head I've convinced myself that because the layer of my shorts was removed, suddenly there was a risk involved. I didn't ejaculate, but there definitely was pre-cum. Was there any risk involved at all? I have read the relevant articles, I would just like a definite, personal answer. Thank you!

Totally hypothetical, but say I had ejaculated within this exact scenario. Would there be a risk in that at all?

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ollandert,

I hear you talking a lot about feelings here. When it comes to pregnancy risks, though, feelings don't change the facts. [Smile]

So, how about you tell me, based on your reading, what the facts say about pregnancy risk here?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ollandert
Neophyte
Member # 107625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ollandert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That fact is quite comforting [Smile]

Based on the articles, no risk. Correct?

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's correct. If you're still feeling anxious after doing things you know don't have a risk, though, it may be a good idea to re-evaluate what you and your girlfriend feel comfortable doing together.
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.