Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » pregnancy worries

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pregnancy worries
Mermaid-Sassy
Neophyte
Member # 108321

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Mermaid-Sassy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I hope you could help clear my mind
10 days ago, I went and met my boyfriend for lunch in his place. Things got heated up and well we had mutual masturbation. While I was, well doing it, he guide me by putting his hands in his pants on his penis. He touched his penis then touched my vulva after that with a finger.

He said it was dry and never ejaculate and well sperms die. We forgotten about that after all the facts of science. But yesterday, my friend said it could cause pregnancy to happen. Suddenly I'm worried about precum, or all these semen.

I just wonder, if this could bring up a high pregnancy risk?

--------------------
aqua

Posts: 4 | From: Malaysia | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mermaid-Sassy,

Can you take a look at this article? The listings under mutual masturbation and manual sex will answer your question. =) Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mermaid-Sassy
Neophyte
Member # 108321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mermaid-Sassy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks on the article. Helped me out. All in all, it's a low risk?

However, just wanted to know if the sperm could still be alive and make a girl pregnant by transferring through hand if he ejaculated? Even though he actually touched the vulva with the hands afterwards?

--------------------
aqua

Posts: 4 | From: Malaysia | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi There,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your question.

However, as we make clear in the article, manual sex--touching someone else's genitals--is just not a way pregnancy is able to happen.

Here's some more information on human reproduction that might shed some light on this for you.

[b]Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction[/b

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mermaid-Sassy
Neophyte
Member # 108321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mermaid-Sassy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First if all thanks for the article.

My meaning is, if the guy touch his own genitals during masturbation, and then ejaculated, he then touched a girl's genitals. Does that cause her pregnant?

Basically it's like a pair did mutual masturbation, then proceed to manual sex.

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What you're describing doesn't pose any more risk of pregnancy than mutual masturbation or manual sex would on their own: in other words, none. =)
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mermaid-Sassy
Neophyte
Member # 108321

Thank you so much. =) great help. Been reading other sites and they messed up my minds. Appreciate the help and sorry to bother.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.