Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » peeing excessively!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: peeing excessively!!!!!!
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Icon 9 posted      Profile for miaaaaaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So lately, over the past 2 days, I've been peeing.. ALOT. I just had my 3 day period, I don't know what that's all about, but at least I got it! Made my pregnancy fears go away. Yesterday, I drank a lot of water cause it's hot here in Texas. I had to pee about every 30 minutes until I went to bed. Then this morning, I had to go really bad, too. I've already gone 4 times today and its only 12:30. Is this normal? I read somewhere that it's actually a god thing that I don't retain the water, but I just don't know. If I was pregnant, at 3 weeks along, would frequent urination already be taking place?
Posts: 26 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You said you drank a lot of water yesterday - that's really all that this is about. If you drink a lot of water, you will urinate a lot.

I know in your last thread we talked a little bit about ways you can try to set this pregnancy anxiety aside, including taking a pregnancy test; how has that been going?

Posts: 1329 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miaaaaaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, okay. I didn't take a pregnancy test because the period was kind of reassurance enough... but since it only lasted 3 days, it was kind of weird. But I usually only bleed for 3-4 days anyways. So that's normal. The frequent urination has just had me a little worried, but it could be a number of things. I drink a lot of water so that's probably just the case!
Posts: 26 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't sound like the length of your period was weird for you at all then. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miaaaaaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, Robin. I was still just paranoid!! And today, I'm having some brown discharge because my bleeding has stopped. The period basically told me I wasn't pregnant, but the excessive peeing is really weird to me out of nowhere!
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Molias mentioned, we'd been talking in your last thread about ways to set these worried and nervous feelings aside.

one thing i'm wondering is if continuing to come back here, continuing to discuss pregnancy, isn't just reinforcing these fears rather than allowing you to move on from them. How about taking some time where you don't read or talk about pregnancy (including here) to see how you do?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Okay, that's a good idea. Thanks robin [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.