Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Tasty Condom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tasty Condom
erehwon
Neophyte
Member # 98136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erehwon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My gf and I have been having oral sex, as in I go down on her. We've been tested so no worries there :-) This is all great for both of us as we both enjoy it.

Lately she's been saying she feels "guilty" about her not going down on me in return. I've explained I'm happy to go down on her, it's fun and I enjoy it (actually, it's awesome). However, she keeps feeling "guilty" for some reason. Don't ask me why because I don't think it's a big deal (or even a little deal) that she doesn't.

I'm fine with her going down on me if she wants, but there's a problem. She doesn't like the idea of me ejaculating in her mouth. So I said I would make sure we stop before that happens and we could go back to a handjob. However, she's still nervous and only goes down on me for a few seconds and seems worried and then stops. Being worried and seeming nervous is NOT sexy and I'd just as well be happy without.

I offered to wear a condom so she would feel safe and then I wouldn't have to be thinking about when to tell her to stop, but she said she doesn't like the taste of them. I know they make flavored ones, but we think they have fake sugar in them and she's into eating only natural food and being vegan.

So, I know they make condoms out of lambskin, but that's just gross and she wouldn't do that either because of the vegan thing, so that's not a good idea.

Do the flavored ones have fake or real sugar? Can you get them with real sugar and is that safe for me? I hear women can get infections from sugar down there but can guys?

If none of that works, do the non-latex kind (can't remember what they make them out of) taste better? I've tasted latex ones and they aren't so bad, but she doesn't like them.

Are there other options to make oral sex with a condom taste better for her?

Getting rid of this guilt thing would be nice and maybe this is a solution, otherwise I'm stuck on this one.

thx.

Posts: 35 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi erehwon. I did a quick search for you, and about.com has a page on vegan condoms: http://std.about.com/od/condoms101/p/vegancondom.htm

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glyde, one of the brands mentioned at the above link, has flavored condoms that are sugar free; their website says:
quote:
GLYDE ULTRA Vanilla flavored condoms are made with 100% natural and organic fruit and plant extracts: no weird chemicals or sugar added, just pure delicious flavor.
I do want to check in on your girlfriend's feelings of "guilt" around this, though. If oral sex is something she is coming to enjoy, other than her worry about you ejaculating in her mouth, that's great, but if you get the sense that she's doing it primarily out of a sense of "fairness" then it may be time to talk some more about the issue.
Have you seen this article: Reciprocity, Reloaded yet? It may be a good one for both of you to read and talk about.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.