Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Worried...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worried...
sunkissedx
Activist
Member # 48752

Icon 9 posted      Profile for sunkissedx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Suffering with a little OCD i worry about hygiene a lot it's a but embarrassing this but I can't speak to anyone else about this... I had sex and im on protection he cum inside of me and it went onto my knickers took them off and didnt get round to rinsing them and my mam put them in wash? Im worried
Posts: 119 | From: Scotland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure what exactly you're asking here: can you clarify?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunkissedx
Activist
Member # 48752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunkissedx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just felt guilty unhygienic [Frown] would the cum have transferred to other clothes in the washing machine?
Posts: 119 | From: Scotland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clothing in the washing machine is going to have things like dirt, blood, traces of urine, sometimes even feces, vaginal or seminal fluids, bacteria, etc. on it. Pretty darn often.

Those things don't get "transferred" to other clothing, they get washed, literally, right down the drain.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunkissedx
Activist
Member # 48752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunkissedx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im just hoping she never touched them by accident ... once i get something in my brain I worry and obsess over it [Frown] thanks heather though youve made me feel better
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even if she did, if your mother does the laundry, she touches all kinds of yucky stuff all the time, semen likely being the least of that.

Heck, having been anyone's mother, she's likely had your lifetime of touching fluids and other things. That's a big part of the job. [Razz]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunkissedx
Activist
Member # 48752

haha! Im like this with everything especially my baby i obsessively wash my hands & I didnt realise how bad it was until the past few days because i havnt been taking my anti depressants because ive been really busy and havnt remembered (silly me)
Heather
Member # 3

Do you have a mobile phone? If so, how about using an alarm on it to help you remember?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

sunkissedx
Activist
Member # 48752

yeah i'll do that thankyou [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.