Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » vaginal discomfort in sexual situation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: vaginal discomfort in sexual situation
afrojunk
Activist
Member # 104756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afrojunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello,
I have a girlfriend now for two months. 2 weeks ago, there was a moment where started feeling eachother in eachothers pants. Last weekend was the first time we had outercourse (manual sex).

The problem is that she experiences discomfort in her clitoris and a little in her vagina. At first she likes, but she said that became oversensitive after a while (like 10 minutes).
I have had one girlfriend before her so I think I know that i aint harsh or doing it wrong. She said that she also likes it at first. It just becomes oversensitive.

I talked it through with her. She said that she used to masturbate quit often, but she stopped doing it for a while. Now it has been some time (like a half/whole year) since she masturbated. I thought that starting that could lead to experiencing a good feeling. She can tell me what she likes or don't likes and she might get used to the sexual activity. I thought that her genitals weren't used to sexual stimulation.

Now, im no expert or something but it sounded logical. I liked to hear opinions about this cause i want her to feel good also. Sex doesnt go from one party, both have to enjoy.
Now, could it be she has an infection (read that oversensitivity could come from an infection) or just 'an not used to' situation?

Posts: 55 | From: Holland | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi afrojunk,

As we make clear in our user guidelines, we ask that people not post the same question more than once.

heather has already addressed this question in another thread, so if you would like to discuss it further, please post there.

Thank you.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.