Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » lower pain abdomen when i am excited

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lower pain abdomen when i am excited
The Camaleont
Neophyte
Member # 107778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Camaleont     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,

I have been havin this problem for the last 8 years. When I got excited, even whitout erection, a substance comes out and i start feeling pain close to the testicle , varicocele area and then pain in all lower abdomen and back. I went to many urologists. They gave me antibiotics, permixon, urorec. I did a lot of exams, They just foud out I have a prostatitis, sometimes is little bit more big than it should be, but it never hurts me if I m not excited. I have problem in pissing, sometimes. I did not clear the bladder, so they found me a bladder little bit strict.
But the problem is that they and I, we don t know the couse. Someone says the Gym, liftin weights, someone told me the food, someone is the muscles of the pelvic area (i also did massages for it).
But nothing. I am doing acupuncture. I will see. Do you know someone in my situations
Thanks from Italy

Posts: 4 | From: Italy | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Camaleont
Neophyte
Member # 107778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Camaleont     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, i just have to say that the pain goes away only if I finish sex, havin an orgasm. But unfortunatley I could not many times, because with a pain weak erection and no itching to have sex. So if I lay down the bad it goes away after 25 minuts more or less. help me
Posts: 4 | From: Italy | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi The Camaleont
and welcome to Scarleteen,

Certainly some of this could be related to the prostatitis and any other urinary problems your doctors have discussed with you.

However, what you're describing with pain related to sexual arousal or excitement sounds like it might be what is called vasocongestion.

This is not a bad or harmful thing, and goes away, as you've described, either with orgasm and ejaculation or with time. Here's some information you can read about it to see if this sounds like what might be happening for you.

FBI Files: Vasocongestion, AKA: Blue Balls

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Camaleont
Neophyte
Member # 107778

Thanks Robin. The problem is that I started feeling pain just after a couple of kiss with a girl, or only even thinkin about sex. So it is not normal. I have problem with erection and very weak sex desire. I know that blue balls sometimes happens, but it should happen when you have a long erection, not before and only after 5 minuts of petting. Thanks anyway
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you been able to see any doctors or other healthcare providers who specifically specialize in sexual concerns? That might be somewhere for you to turn next, particularly to talk about how your prostate and bladder issues might be affecting your physical sexual response, and vice versa.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Camaleont
Neophyte
Member # 107778

Of course. I have seen 4 urologist specialized in sexual problems, also a psycho'sexuologist.
But nobody found the cause of the problem. I do not what to do now.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.