Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy Scare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy Scare
Private123
Neophyte
Member # 107755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Private123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I was just wondering if there was any risk of pregnancy in the following situation:

So lets say a girl touches a guy and he ejaculates on her hand, She then proceeds to wash her hand using only water(cold water(there was no visible semen left)) about half an hour later maybe 20 min- She rubs his stomach, and then applies lotion to his stomach(because of a stomach ache) then 15 min later maybe- she touches herself. Would it make a difference if the timeframe was faster?

And does the lotion have an effect on the semens lifespan?

[ 06-19-2013, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Private123 ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there, Private.

Can you please first start by having a look at this? Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

It should answer your question here easily. If you have further questions after checking that out, just give a shout. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Private123
Neophyte
Member # 107755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Private123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Did look at numerous of your posts and was just wondering if the ejaculate may have caused a higer risk of pregnancy?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Private,

What you're describing is manual sex. If you take a look at the article Heather linked above, and see what it says under the manual sex heading, you'll have your answer. And that covers various permutations of hand-washing and lotion use. =)

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.