Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » please help :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help :(
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EYTIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I had foreplay but we are wearing clothes i felt wetness in his shorts where his penis is and i hink thats precum he touched it also to check it out after a couple of minutebthe same hand that he touched with precum touched my vagina outside my jeans. Am i pregnant? And also he came on top on me and i felt his penis. Am i pregnant help!!
Posts: 39 | From: MANILA | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the boards, EYTIN. [Smile]

We can't ever tell someone whether they are pregnant or not: only a pregnancy test can give people that answer.

In terms of what risks of pregnancy you did or didn't choose to take, why don't you start by looking through this first: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

If there's anything you still don't understand after using that tool to figure this out, I'll be happy to help you.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68208 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EYTIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But can you please tell me if there is a chance i could be pregnant in that scenario? Please.
Posts: 39 | From: MANILA | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Guys help me im scaared [Frown]
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Helppppp [Frown]
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Helppppp [Frown]
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi eytin. We feel that it is important for users to read the information we already have about any particular situation, so that you can understand the WHYs and HOWs and thus be able to be confident in your knowledge and to be able to apply it in the future, so that you aren't depending on us to just tell you yes or no each time, you know? For more on our limits around pregnancy questions, please check out these posts:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002477.html
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/028457.html

So, we have some excellent articles that will give you all the information you could possibly need about this. Heather already linked you to one, and here are some more that will help:

Pregnancy Scared?
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

Once you have read through those, if there is something you don't understand, then feel free to come back and ask about that.

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We also ask that you not bump a post, please. As is explained in the user guidelines that you agreed to when you signed up for these boards, we ask all users to wait for at least 48 hours before bumping their post. We will respond whenever we get the chance. Thanks.
Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Im sorry im just scared as i read those articles i find out that i cant be pregnant by that cause sperm cannot swim in clothes and it is died if it is dry right?
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

That is correct; sperm cannot get through a layer of clothing.
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

And if precum otuches clothes skin and even exposed at air it died it cannot make you pregnant. Right? [Smile]
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's correct.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5761 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Thankyou i'm calm now :*
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear it.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5761 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

One last question you sure im not pregnant from that scenario of mine?
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

One last question you sure im not pregnant from that scenario of mine?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

We have made it clear already that pregnancy isn't possible here - that answer is not going to change.

--------------------

EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Thankyou so much im smiling [Smile] but i feel sick and tired maybe its because of my colds you think? [Smile]
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Feeling sick and tired can be the result of all sorts of things, including having a cold.

--------------------

EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

I started my school and maybe its because of that also.can i ask again? Is it normal if you nipple got sensiive after massage kiss licked and sucked by someone and also around the aerola? I appreciate this sie so much!
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Having your nipples touched or stimulated in any way can definitely make them more sensitive, yes.

--------------------

EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Oh thankyou so much.this site helps a lot of teenager [Smile] when i jump a lot my lower abdomen hurts and also my vagina like something will fall what does it mean?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

That's something you need to ask a doctor about. We're not medical professionals here and even if we were, it's not possible to diagnose someone over the internet.

--------------------

EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Okay thanks a lot but im happy tjat im not pregnant. Lol
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Is that true that you can have disease from kissing?
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If one partner has a cold or other communicable disease (like herpes, for example), then yes, they may pass that on to the other partner.

To be clear, kissing itself does not cause disease. But it is possible to transmit disease via kissing.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9186 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Okay! Thankyou so much [Smile]
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Okay! Thankyou so much [Smile]
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

I have question if he touched his pants where hes penis is and where the wetness is or precum and then touches my vagina in anus or in opening and im wet but im wearing jeans can it cause pregnancy?
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Pls help
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EYTIN,

You have already been given the information to help you figure this out for yourself. I suggest going back and reading through that information so you can decide for yourself whether or not this is a way someone can get pregnant.

You have also already been asked not to post repeatedly. Doing so will generally not get a response any sooner, okay?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Ok im sorry. Based on whatbi read its impossible to get pregnant from this am i right?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Thankyou so much!
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

You're welcome.

--------------------
Robin

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.