Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Could this be ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could this be ?
Jazzygirl
Neophyte
Member # 107628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jazzygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Im kinda new here, I know this might not be a possibility but i want to make sure. So this guy came over to my house and he ended up staying the night, first it was just talking which ended up with kissing and then me on top of him. We had on clothes and everything, we even had a blanket in between us. I had shorts on and he had shorts and spandex on.There was no physical contact between us. but The next day, i felt weird, i felt sick to my stomach, this was about 2 weeks ago. I still feel sick to my stomach, ive been using the bathroom alot, and my stomach has been getting hard. Im thinking its just my nerves messing around with me.
Posts: 8 | From: Florida | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patricia H
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 103815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patricia H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, and welcome to Scarleteen.

I understand that you sound nervous about something, but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking about. What would you like help with?

--------------------
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. - Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

Posts: 234 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzygirl
Neophyte
Member # 107628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jazzygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yes, my question is why is it that someone worries over the little things if they know something (pregnancy scare) has little chance . I worry after I make out with aomeone all the time well if it goes to far, like me on top or vise versa, why is it that you feel like your going to throw up all the time and your stomach is hardening up, ? Please help with these questions?
Posts: 8 | From: Florida | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is still not clear what you are worried about. Are you asking why you are nervous about a pregnancy even though you know you did not have a pregnancy risk? Or are you feeling nervous and uncomfortable because you feel that you went "too far"?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzygirl
Neophyte
Member # 107628

Feeling nervous and uncomfortable because I feel that I might have went to far ? Idk why im nervous ,
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, when we are uncomfortable with something, it is very common for that to also manifest in physical ways. Nausea is a pretty typical physical reaction to that kind of anxiety.

The way to avoid that is to be more mindful of the signals your body sends you. Next time you're with a partner and you are getting near your boundaries, try and respect those signals and put a stop to things.

Even better, why not have a talk with your partner and let them know that you often feel pretty crappy when you go further than you are ready for, and let him know where your boundaries are so you can be sure not to go further than that next time.

Here are some articles htat may also help you:
Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner
Whoa, There! How to Slow Down When You're Moving Too Fast

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzygirl
Neophyte
Member # 107628

Okay thank you for the help (:

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.