Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy Risk - Dry Humping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy Risk - Dry Humping
Worried01
Neophyte
Member # 107380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worried01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I were both fully clothed (we both wore relatively thick shorts and underwear/boxers). Things got a little hot, and we dry hump each other until I ejaculated. My girlfriend continued to grind me a little bit longer for a few seconds more.

What I did not notice was that my ejaculation soaked through my boxer and short. When my girlfriend got up, her pant was also dampened/soaked with my ejaculation, although the dampened spot was on her right lower thigh.

Now, I read through the two threads in the sticky thread regarding this situation and I assess that there is no risk of pregnancy because there was no direct-to-direct genital contact OR direct semen contact with my girlfriend's vagina.

Is my assessment of the pregnancy risk accurate?

The reason why there is no pregnancy risk is because there were four layers of clothing, and the fabric absorbed most of the semen. Since the fabric absorbed most of the semen, the sperms are unable to move around or even live long away from its life anchor/hospital environment. Therefore, the dampened spot on her lower right thigh poses no pregnancy risk, especially considering it was not close to her vagina. If there was any sperm on that dampened spot, most of them would have been been dead and wouldn't have been able to travel up her right thigh regardless.

Is my understanding of the situation correct?

I would like an expert's opinion or assessment on my situation and on my understanding of this situation.

Thank you.

Posts: 1 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, your assessment is accurate.

[ 04-24-2013, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Robin Lee ]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.