Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy risk?
Derrickisscared
Neophyte
Member # 107451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derrickisscared     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright so
Background info
She took plan B in october 2012, her period came a week early
November onwards, her period was irregular
My girlfriends period has been irregular since last year. She was working as a waitress in december 2012, and skipped an entire period
She got it again around the first week of Jan
Next period was 17th Feb
And subsequently, 26th March

We were fooling around in bed on 8 April...I fingered her. I might have accidental touched my "bottom part". It was wet and I assume it's precum. I touched with my left hand, middle finger
After some time, I began to finger with the right. Due to the heat of the moment, I moved my left hand towards her, stroke her thigh and then fingered.
We were on a bed,lying down parralel to each other.
I had my pants on, it feels moist when I touched the part where the precum trickled down to. As a added precaution, I wrapped a blanket around my bottom. I was afraid the precum may leak out.

Before 8th April, I abstained from masturbation for two weeks straight. If that helps, and I peed twice before going onto bed with her.

Up till now she has not gotten her period yet. Around a week ago, she became very sleepy. She slept whenever she had the chance. The thing is, she has always been getting 5 hours or less sleep everyday. So I'm not sure if this is the reason for her sleepiness.

On 26 April,her boobs were hard similar to when we do something sexual. However, we weren't and it was the hard the entire day. It lasted for three days.

The previous day, we were making out. I was playing with her ***. I touched with my middle finger to see if I was wet, I had a little precum. Around .5cm diameter wide. I wiped my hand on the wall, not sure if the finger was wiped. then I sucked on my second finger.( I don't know what was wrong with me) I then went on the play with her ***. My finger accidents slipped inside, I'm not sure whether into the anus or bottom part of her vagina.

As of today, she said she has gotten rashes on her face. It's not red, too small to be seen clearly and can only be felt.

I'm wondering if all these signs mean that she is pregnant. It's been 3 weeks now and she had
- Hard/aroused boobs for 3 days
- Super sleepy for a week
- Slightly higher than usual temperature for 5 days (5 days ago)
- Acting really childish a week ago

Also, it's our examination period right now. And she lacks sleep.

Is she pregnant..?

Posts: 2 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen, Derrick!

Three weeks after a pregnancy risk would be too early for any pregnancy symptoms to show up. So, that is not really a way to tell if someone is pregnant.

But also, in all of the situation you describe, I do not see there having been any direct genital contact, and it also sounds like you never ejaculated anywhere near her genitals? Do I have that right? If so, there is no reason for you to worry about a pregnancy.

These articles might explain it for you further:
Pregnancy Scared?
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction
Can I Get Pregnant from That?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrickisscared
Neophyte
Member # 107451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derrickisscared     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup yup

I never ejaculated at all.
So there is no pregnancy risk in the firs place..?

Posts: 2 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you never ejaculated at all and there was never any direct genital contact then, no, you did not have a pregnancy risk.

Please also check out the links I provided to gain a better understanding of why there is no risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.