Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » can sperms soak through underwear and jeans and make a girl pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can sperms soak through underwear and jeans and make a girl pregnant?
susi
Neophyte
Member # 107255

Icon 9 posted      Profile for susi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To start of with, guys m really vry vry nervous about this... Experts plz help me.. All othr sites hv confusd me on this mattr..
Here is my case..
6 days b4, me and my grlfrnd were dry humping.. She was naked and i ws wearing an underwear and jeans..she was on top of me..during this i ejacuated and felt vry a wet and sticky spot?
Was that spot semen or sperm or both? Can it make my grlfrnd (who ws on top of me) pregnant?
Plz sir, plz madam help.. M really vry nrvous and m vry afraid?

--------------------
susi

Posts: 9 | From: india | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susi
Neophyte
Member # 107255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sir.. Madam.. I wud b vry vry grateful if u rply as soon as possible... M really vry worried and afraid... Plz help me [Frown]

--------------------
susi

Posts: 9 | From: india | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Susi, welcome to Scarleteen.

Have you seen this thread yet? It should answer your question for you: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027495.html

If you have any further questions after reading this, we'll be happy to clarify for you.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susi
Neophyte
Member # 107255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
according to this, if while hvng dry sex if only one of the partners had his clothes on, there is no preg risk.. But what about the wet spot on my jeans?? Didnt it contain sperms which can cause preg if it had touchd the vulwa??

--------------------
susi

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like that thread and the links within it explained, when you've got clothing on, as you did, you simply do not need to be concerned about pregnancy, because it's something that occurs with DIRECT contact.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susi
Neophyte
Member # 107255

ohhkk... Sir... Thank u vry.. Muchh sir...
But sir, i want to knw dat does that wet spot contain sperm or only semen??

--------------------
susi

Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We can't possibly know what was on your pants, or if it contained sperm cells. But in regard to this pregnancy question, it doesn't matter.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susi
Neophyte
Member # 107255

"dhanayawad" sir (dis is hw we say thank u in india) this really helped sir... A lot sir
Sir, one more querry... Is it likely dat sperms cross jeans? If nt then wat is The reasn bhind it

--------------------
susi

Heather
Member # 3

You're welcome. [Smile]

Like I have said, and what you read told you, no.

Sperm cells are SO VERY FRAGILE. Seriously: they are not the heroes in some action movie, they're more like the helpless damsel who needs the hero to rescue her, if you follow me.

Sperm cells need so much "help" to create a pregnancy. That's why when you've got pants on, we know pregnancy isn't something we have to worry about, even if your pants DO get wet and your partner wasn't wearing pants. Because they need all the fluid they're ejaculated with, and they need a clear, unfettered path to the vagina. And even then pregnancy isn't something that will always happen. Even when people ARE having the kind of sex/contact where pregnancy IS very likely, it STILL won't occur anything close to every time.

But you know, it's clear all of this has left you feeling really freaked out, so I think the takeaway here is that engaging in this kind of sex isn't a good choice for you. It's clearly not something you feel uncomfortable with, so it seems to me like until your feelings about this change, it's probably a good idea for EVERYONE to keep their pants on, okay?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

susi
Neophyte
Member # 107255

and sir, one last querry... Hope u dont mind [Smile]
If the grl has sex 6 days aftr the prds got ovr... Hw mch fertile she is during dat tym? Wat r the chances of hr gettng preg..?

--------------------
susi

Heather
Member # 3

No one can accurately predict how fertile someone is or isn't based on the dates of menstruation alone.

To predict fertility accurately, a person needs to do cervical mucus and/or basal temperature charting daily for at least several months, then analyze the patterns in those charts.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

susi
Neophyte
Member # 107255

ohhkkk sir [Smile]
Thank u vry much sir... U releived me a grt deal... Thank u sir.. Dis really helped me a lot..feeling much bettr..
Keep up the gud wrk sir... Keep educating people..thank u fr ur precious tym...
I luk frwrd to u fr more inforation...

--------------------
susi

susi
Neophyte
Member # 107255

sir, in additn to my case,, what if that wet spot on the outside of my jeans touched her vulwa??? Is it a pregnancy threat?

--------------------
susi

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No. that is not something to be concerned about. If one person is wearing clothing, there is not a pregnancy risk. For a pregnancy to occur, there needs to be direct contact between bare genitals.

Please understand that our answer on this, which is the same as what you read in the articles, is not going to change. Facts are facts.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.