Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » am i preg?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am i preg?
imhannietan
Neophyte
Member # 107129

Icon 9 posted      Profile for imhannietan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bf and I have been making out for months. We never did it. We always have on our clothes. We sometimes grind at each other. He fingers me sometimes and I give handjobs to him (we never went inside and we never touched each others skins) but he said there's nothing coming out.

One time we grinded and I had period that time but he didnt touch my genital. Can i be pregnant with it?

Btw, can sperms go out even if someone doesnt ejaculate while making out?

Right now, I didnt have my period yet for two months (my period is sometimes not monthly) and sometimes my breast sores. Can I get pregnant?Coz when I look up at the net there are lots of answers and i dont know what to believe in. Because Im getting paranoid thinking of it and it breaks my heart too. They will kill me if i do and im only 15. I know this question is stupid. But i hope you understand. Thankyou:)

Posts: 10 | From: america | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi imhannieta nand welcome to Scarleteen,

Have you taken a look at the information in this link? If not, could you please do that?

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027786/p/1.html#000002

If you have more questions after reading that, come on back.

Thanks.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imhannietan
Neophyte
Member # 107129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imhannietan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhmmm, so what do you think, am I pregnant? Pls answer me. :'(( i feel like crying due to nervousness. Thankyou!
Posts: 10 | From: america | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allie R
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 102566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allie R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

Did you read some of the articles in the link that Robin provided for you earlier? I'm fairly certain that they will be able to answer all of your questions!

Specifically, the articles below may prove to be useful:

Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

Pregnancy Scared?

[ 04-01-2013, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Allie R ]

--------------------
AAR

Posts: 109 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imhannietan
Neophyte
Member # 107129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imhannietan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I ask a question???

Do semen come out even there's no ejaculation that happened while or before making out??;

Allie R
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 102566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allie R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If by semen you mean sperm (semen is the fluid that nourishes sperm), there may be traces of sperm in what we call pre-ejaculate, which is a fluid that the penis may emit while one is making out- or engaging in other sexually exciting activities- with their partner.

--------------------
AAR

Posts: 109 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imhannietan
Neophyte
Member # 107129

But if he didnt ejaculate at all?
Allie R
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 102566

Well, disregarding what I said above about pre-ejaculate: if your partner doesn't ejaculate, then no, sperm nor semen don't come out.

--------------------
AAR

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter, actually, if someone did or didn't ejaculate if you were not having the kind of contact where their ejaculate was put directly inside or unto your genitals, as those links explain.

So, what you need to do to figure out if there was or wasn't a pregnancy risk isn't about figuring out if someone did or didn't ejaculate. rather, it's figuring out if you had direct (as in no clothes) contact between his penis and your genitals OR direct contact between your genitals and his ejaculate, something that's only likely to happen if he ejaculated onto your naked genitals, like by holding his penis onto or over them while ejaculating.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68164 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imhannietan
Neophyte
Member # 107129

Im sorry for the stupid questions im just curious and worried...
So its not possible to get pregnant right?

Allie R
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 102566

I believe, if you've read we've provided you, you'd be able to answer that question for yourself- do you think you have a viable pregnancy risk?

--------------------
AAR

imhannietan
Neophyte
Member # 107129

I read it. But im still not sure.
I have some symptoms like:
Missed periods but im an irregular
Tendering of breasts
Mood swings (but ever since im bipolar)

But its impossible if im pregnant coz he doesnt ejaculate and we never had sex and we never got naked or touched our genitals bare. Im getting paranoid

imhannietan
Neophyte
Member # 107129

If your bf keeps on touching or sucking your breasts will it have infections or what?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you read those links, what did they tell you about what needs to happen for there to be a pregnancy?

Things like a late period or tender breasts can't MAKE us pregnant if we are not pregnant. And to become pregnant we have to do -- or have someone do to us -- the things that can actually create a pregnancy.

So, last time, and from one of the links you were given:

quote:
SO IF:

• You DID have direct genital-to-genital sex with someone, or were sexually assaulted with direct genital-to-genital contact, and the other person's genitals WERE very different than yours. Vaginal intercourse, where a penis is inside a vagina, is the kind of sex that MOST commonly results in a pregnancy. If a person with a penis ejaculated (came) into a vagina or directly onto a vulva, this is a high pregnancy risk; if they did not, it is much less likely.

• There was not direct genital-to-genital sex or contact, but someone with a penis DID ejaculate inside a vagina or directly on or very near a vulva (like on or around the anus).

• Reliable methods of birth control were NOT used at all, or were not used properly in either or both of the above situations.

If any or all of those things describe the situation you're worried about, there probably WAS a real risk of pregnancy.

And if none of those things DID happen, then there likely was not.

And you already seem to know that, when you say:
quote:
But its impossible if im pregnant coz he doesnt ejaculate and we never had sex and we never got naked or touched our genitals bare.
So, that's that. if you're having irrational fears beyond knowing that, you need to recognize they are just that: irrational. Okay?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68164 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allie R
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 102566

To supplement what Heather said, a lot of the symptoms you described can be attributed to a number of other causes.

These articles here and here go over them pretty comprehensively.

[ 04-01-2013, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Allie R ]

--------------------
AAR

imhannietan
Neophyte
Member # 107129

Thank you so much for bearing with me and answering my questions and I apologize if its senseless coz Im just making sure that im not. Have a good day.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.