Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » lets talk dry sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lets talk dry sex
corky404
Neophyte
Member # 104900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for corky404     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So i will admit i like dry humping (or dry sex, whatever anyone wants to call it) but i remember in the past being worried and afraid of pregnancy scares because i thought sperm would go inside me even though my jeans were still on. I know the little guys ( sperm) aren't super strong but here are my questions:

What is the likelihood of being pregnant even pants on?
What about underwear?
and what if im topless, grinding on him, and he has his hand in my pants? ( sorry if the last one is too much to imagine).

--------------------
Corky

Posts: 31 | From: cali | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allie R
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 102566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allie R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For your first question, did you mean "What is the likelihood of getting pregnant with pants on?" If so, I think I can answer all three of your questions by redirecting you to this comprehensive article: Pregnancy Scared?

And if you're still unsure, we have a blog post that pertains exactly to your questions here.

[ 03-26-2013, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Allie R ]

--------------------
AAR

Posts: 109 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
corky404
Neophyte
Member # 104900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for corky404     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for both articles they were both very informing, i liked the second one very much. [Smile] i am deeply appreciative for your response.

--------------------
Corky

Posts: 31 | From: cali | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.