Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy risk?
Ethiopia92
Neophyte
Member # 105201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ethiopia92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some pre-cum from my boyfriend touched my hand and then I touched the top of my panties after by accident. Is it possible for sperm to get to my vagina that way? Also after I gave him a blow job, sperm came on my hands. I washed my hands with hot water and soap three times and then I used the restroom right after. I touched the sides of my panties again before using the restroom so I am worried that sperm could have got on them. How effective is hand washing to kill sperm? Sorry for such weird questions.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ethiopia, we ask that all users check out this post and the articles linked in it before they ask pregnancy risk questions:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007116.html

If you have any questions about the articles after you've read them, feel free to come back and ask and we'll be happy to help [Smile]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.