Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » When is a period late?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When is a period late?
soccer1994
Neophyte
Member # 95645

Icon 9 posted      Profile for soccer1994         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone!
I have been taking Balziva for about 11 months and have never missed a withdrawal bleed. However this month mine never came. The only sexual activities that I do are manual sex, oral sex, and dry humping, so I do not think those to be pregnancy risks. Today I took the first pill in my active pack. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?
Thank you to anyone who can help!

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi soccer1994,

You're right that nothing you describe constitutes a pregnancy risk. If you want to take a test for your peace of mind, you can take it any time now.

It's not uncommon for someone to miss a withdrawal bleed entirely for no obvious reason every once in a while. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccer1994
Neophyte
Member # 95645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccer1994         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much! I am thankful for all the time and effort y'all give!
Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.