Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Risk?
Teeny56943
Neophyte
Member # 43034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teeny56943         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I have a pregnancy risk question. I have a guy oral sex then we didn't do anything for awhile then he rolled over on top of me and kissed me a few times then stood up. I was wearing underwear and I think he was wearing boxers over his penis, but my underwear could have moved to the side and maybe his penis could have touched in that area? If that happened, could any left over cum get me pregnant? Or could any pre cum have still been coming out of him and gotten into my vagina? Thanks.
Posts: 34 | From: New york | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Teeny/dorey. We have discussed many, many pregnancy risks with you before, and as you know, you are well past the 3-strikes limit that we have set. We've also already made you aware of the fact that we changed our policies about pregnancy risk assessment questions.

We have provided you with links to many articles that contain all the information you need to be able to assess your own pregnancy risks. We are also incredibly short-staffed so we need to manage our time and energy as efficiently as possible. So you need to be able to use all the information we've already provided to work this situation out for yourself, okay?

Posts: 1298 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teeny56943
Neophyte
Member # 43034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teeny56943         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I no longer have any of it since I don't have my other account which is why I'm asking now..I've also never asked about a risk like this one but just let me know if I'm asking too much of you.
Posts: 34 | From: New york | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, there's a handy little search function at the top of this very page (under the "new topic" and "post reply" buttons) with which you can search for all the posts made with your other account, and you can also search for other topics like this. There's also a search bar on the main site that you can use to find our articles on pregnancy risks. So if you go and do that, you'll be able to find all the info you need.
Posts: 1298 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teeny56943
Neophyte
Member # 43034

I'm sorry for my past problems with these posts, but I don't think it's fair to still hold it against me. I'm not obsessing anymore, it was one question.
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

We're not "still holding it against you". And I am aware it's one question; that's not the point. You've asked many questions before, and we've provided the information necessary for you to assess pregnancy risks. We have set our limits with you before and yet you continue to ask pregnancy risk questions. We are not "holding" anything against you; we are setting the limits that are clearly stated in the user agreement that you agreed with when you made an account with us. If you feel like you are not able to respect those limits, we are going to have to ask you to step away from using our boards; those are the limits that you agreed to when you signed up, and we require that ALL of our users hold themselves to the rules that they agreed with, so that we can best serve everybody.

Here are all the articles that you need to be able to assess your own pregnancy risk:
Pregnancy Scared?
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction
Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul

And while we're at it, here's the article to assess STI risks:
STI Risk Assessment: The Cliff's Notes

[ 02-22-2013, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Onionpie ]

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Dorey.

I've closed this second account of yours, since our guidelines make clear that each user only gets to have one account, not multiples. So, for future posting, please go back to your initial dorey account, as that's the one I've left open.

I think Onionpie did a fine job of reminding you about the limits on pregnancy risk questions and discussions that are also part of the user registration you agreed to. But in case that's not clear, you can review those guidelines and policies you clicked "I agree" to when you registered here: http://www.scarleteen.com/user_guidelines_privacy_policy

You, obviously, don't have to like any of our policies.

However, you do have to stick to the agreement you made with us in signing up to use the site. If you don't want to do that, that's certainly your right, but if you are going to use our services, rather than going elsewhere, you need to accept those policies and act within them. And that includes accepting reminders about them politely when a staff member or volunteer, not trying to push those limits or boundaries to get what you want, as you and I have talked about already in the past.

Thanks!

[ 02-22-2013, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.