Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » precum on cloth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: precum on cloth
abcd91remo
Neophyte
Member # 102762

Icon 11 posted      Profile for abcd91remo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, i have a serious problem, please help me out. On 21st January i and my girl friend were little bit physical. At that moment we are just lying on the bed and also involved in little bit grinding.
My penish was open but she has two layer of cloths(salwar pant and panty). Suddenly we discovered that my penish was slightly penetrated into her vagina with all her cloths(two layer of cloth). Then
i removed my penish but there are some signs of precum on her cloth. Though i ejaculated earlier and she was wearing two layers of cloths, Pregnancy can be possible?? Her panty was wet but it was under
the salwar pant. Under these circumstances she was very frightened so she took a i-pill on 50 hours mark and she has mild side effects for almost 3 days. But now after 10 days(1st February) she has
bleeding and other side effects like lower abdomen pain etc. Her next period due on 14th February. Now please advise me something..

Posts: 2 | From: Kolkata | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi abcd91remo and welcome to Scarleteen,

We ask people concerned about whether something is or isn't a pregnancy risk to take a look at the information here.

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027786.html

If you have mor questions after reading that, come on back! [Smile]

Also, your girlfriend's period may not come when she expects it. One of the side effects people can experience after taking the I-pill is changes in their menstrual cycle for a few months after having taken the pill. These changes can include periods coming earlier or later than expected.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abcd91remo
Neophyte
Member # 102762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abcd91remo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for providing me with informations but still I have some doubts to clear.
Firstly, I want to know specifically can my girlfriend become pregnant by precum stuck on her cloth as earlier I mentioned my penis penetrated to her vagina through a layer of cotton cloth & can ejaculation over her cloth lead to pregnancy..??
Secondly, i am confused rather ignorant about the fact that my girlfriend after 7 days of taking i-pill observed same signs just like the signs shown before periods and had bleeding on 31st Jan(7 days later) and bleeding continued for 4-5 days, her due date is on 14th Feb. Now my question is that, is it a side effect of the pill or is it the normal menstruation..??
Kindly help me out , I am too much worried and nervous about this matter and as days passing by my girlfriend's health is detoriating both physically & mentally.
Please prescribe some remedy to my problem.. I desperately need some solutions........
Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Posts: 2 | From: Kolkata | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's really impossible to say whether the bleeding was a side effect of the pill or your girlfriend's menstrual cycle running as usual. Whether it's one or the other really doesn't matter too much. As I mentioned above, the I-pill can alter menstrual cycles for a few months after taking it.

"Were you only kissing, having oral sex, manual sex and/or dry sex, where someone (or everyone) had clothes on and/or no one ejaculated on or very near anyone else's vulva? These kinds of sex do NOT present pregnancy risks"

That's from the Pregnancy Scared? article I linked you to above. That seems to describe the kind of sexual activity you're describing above. Does that make sense?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.