Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Fingering + probably dry precum = pregnancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fingering + probably dry precum = pregnancy
Scared N. Confused
Neophyte
Member # 109215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scared N. Confused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am technically a virgin. However two weeks ago I was about to get fingered for the first time. My boyfriend asked where my vagina was and I pointed it out. This was after giving him a hand job where he only had precum. My hands were seemingly dry but I'm still freaked out. I am due for my period in a couple of days, but the past couple of times it came after 25 days into my cycle and now it's day 27. I took Plan B even though it probably won't work for a person of my weight. I have cramps and sore breasts like I always get before a period, but I'm still worried. Although I'm a legal adult, I'm still supported by my parents who are religious and would freak out if that knew what I have been doing with my boyfriend. I feel like I have nobody with whom I can talk openly about things like this.
Posts: 8 | From: United States | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there Scared!

As the guidelines you agreed when registering say, we ask our users to please not bump posts before 24 hours. We try to answer as soon as possible but you have to be patient with us. Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scared N. Confused
Neophyte
Member # 109215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scared N. Confused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry it was an accident it said that the first post did not post due to flood control.
Posts: 8 | From: United States | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sure, no worries. [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.