Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Is this possible?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this possible?
London24
Neophyte
Member # 102335

Icon 5 posted      Profile for London24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright so here is my story and question. My girlfriend for over a year and I were kissing and things got heated. We ended up dry humping. Me with basketball shorts and boxers, her with leggings and panties. I've read probably fifty times that sperm can't get through clothes on this site but I just wanted confirmation for our encounter. The difference to me is that my hand more or less did the motion and guided my penis in the rubbing motions. She was wet with fluids and I ejaculated inside of my boxers without a condom. I didn't stop however since I was turn on by how excited she was. So my question is would the added rubbing aid in sperm going through clothes and since my hand was there could it have allowed me to go "deeper" than typical dry humping and closer to the vagina? Is the chance of pregnancy still zero since there was so much clothing? We sat down and talked afterwards and realized we weren't ready for this. It was just that we hadn't seen each other in over two months as she is traveling abroad and I went to go see her. Thank you very much for any help you can offer.
Posts: 3 | From: US | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI London24
and welcome to Scarleteen,

We ask people with questions such as yours to read through the material located at this link:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027786.html

If you have any questions after reading tht, come on back.

Thanks.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
London24
Neophyte
Member # 102335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for London24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for your quick response. I took a look at the links and the post and I just had a few more questions. I'm sorry because I noticed at the top it said you try not to respond to these kind of things, its just that this site has been hands down the only one with reliable information and has credentials readily available to view. Anyway, I know that clothes were involved and they never came off and that was discussed in one of the articles. My only question would be if the other circumstances with the continued dry humping and "placement" change any of those facts. I can definitely see how clothes can stop semen from getting through, I was just wondering if it can be pushed through. Thanks so much.
Posts: 3 | From: US | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like that link made clear, if people are wearing clothes, pregnancy is a non-issue.

No matter what position your bodies were in, if you were both dressed, pregnancy simply isn't something you need to concern yourself with here because it simply cannot happen when people are dressed like you have described.

For pregnancy to occur, there needs to be DIRECT -- as in, clothes not between -- genital-to-genital contact and/or DIRECT contact between your semen and someone's naked vulva.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67131 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
London24
Neophyte
Member # 102335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for London24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for your help. Sorry again for asking questions just really enjoy your honesty and credible information. You all are the best!
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome, cheers. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67131 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.