Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Mutual Masterbation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mutual Masterbation
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaddleyLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! [Smile]

I have a question about an activity me and my boyfriend engaged in two days ago. [Smile]

we participated in mutual masturbation, and I got off first. I then proceeded to give him a handjob with him laying on the bed and me kneeling by his side. there was no genital contact, they were at least a ruler's width apart at all times [Razz]
when he told me he was about to come, i prepared by stopping the motion. out the corner of my eye, i saw a spurt of come shoot out, only a little bit,which went in the opposite direction before the rest came out on his chest (i put his penis in the direction if his chest).
however, i am concerned that perhaps this bit of come which came out before the main ejaculation could have got on me somehow, even though our genitals never met and i didn't feel it at all. i looked down at my vagina after he had finished, and could not see any come on me, and i think i felt abit of come on his leg, so maybe that's where it landed...
now, common sense tells me that his penis would have to be basically pointing at my vulval area for any come to get on me, but i am still abit worried about this :/
any advice? [Smile]

Posts: 176 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, MaddleyLove, welcome to the boards. [Smile]

I'm not sure what you're asking for here, can you give me a little more of a clue?

If you're asking for information about a possible pregnancy risk, can you go through this post first, please?

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027495.html

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67053 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaddleyLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Heather [Smile]
just had a look at that article, I found it quite clarifying, so thanks [Smile]

yes, I was asking about a risk of pregnancy [Smile] I guess I just have this silly image in my head that semen has some kind of magnetic attraction to a vagina, and is just automatically going to head there, even if ejaculation happens away from my body [Razz] silly, I know, buut... [Razz]

Posts: 176 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alas, all the laws of physics apply the same to semen as they do to everything else on the planet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67053 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

haha [Razz] I suppose they do [Razz]

so, unless a penis is pointed right at my vulva it really doesn't make sense to be concerned? would I have noticed it if he had ejaculated on me? like I said, we were noticeably apart during said ejaculation [Smile]

Heather
Member # 3

Like that link explained, possible pregnancy risks are posed when EITHER there is direct contact between a penis and a vulva, and/or a person with a penis is ejaculating unto or inside of your genitals.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

aaah so DIRECT,FULL ejaculation DIRECTLY DIRECT,INTENTIONALLY onto a vulva is what poses a risk. [Smile]

no need to panic then [Big Grin]

Heather
Member # 3

Well, yes and no.

Direct genital-to-genital contact even without a full ejaculation can still pose pregnancy risks, but they tend to be small.

But that's not what happened here, regardless. You had NEITHER direct genital-to-genital contact NOR any genital contact with semen.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

so you think I would have seen any semen on me, given the fact his penis was not near my vulva?
Heather
Member # 3

Like we've already discussed, it can't go places on its own or defy the laws of physics.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

okay then [Big Grin]
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Maddley, we can't tell you what even you didn't see.

The best information on that is what you remember, if you didn't see it, didn't feel it, and you DID see it all go in a different direction, then I think there's enough there for you to conclude that there was no risk. It's what I'd conclude and support anyone else in making that assumption.

Maybe next time you could consider a posh wank? i.e. All the same fun but with a condom?

Posts: 594 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

haha, posh wank i love that description [Razz]

yea, the main ejac went on his chest, its just this one little bit i saw come out like a split second before when his penis wasnt quite pointing at his chest, pretty sure it was upright tho, defo not pointing at me [Razz]

Alexalex
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 100767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maddley- as far as noticing if some ejaculate had gotten on you- imagine dropping, say, a blob of jam off your toast onto your leg. You might feel it land there, or maybe not, but you'll probably either notice it at some point (since it's wet and sticky) or just end up rinsing it off in the shower. If you're performing manual sex with him lying on his back, it's unlikely it would end up anywhere on you but your arm/hand (and you'd probably see it).
Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.