Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Can semen on your chest, drip into your vagina and get your pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can semen on your chest, drip into your vagina and get your pregnant?
Santos
Neophyte
Member # 97565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Santos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my girlfriend were fooling around. I ejaculated on her breast area and it dripped to her stomach. We did NOT let it drip any further than that. We wiped it down enough to where it was no longer a "glob" but perhaps just a sticky slight clearness. She put her shirt on after that. And I told her to take a walk with me for a couple of minutes just to let the cold air kill off what's left of the semen/sperm. We walked for about 5-10min outside in weather that I'd say was no more than 68(F) degrees. After that we waited in a warm car for about 2 hours. A total (including the 2 hours just mentioned previously) of 3 hrs later, she took a warm shower.

I'm just asking because it's around her ovulation time. I just want to know if the temperature difference would have killed off all the sperm that was on her stomach?

If it did NOT kill off all the sperm, when she took a shower, would the water that would still be carrying the alive sperm on her stomach, be able to impregnate her as it ran down her body towards her vulva? She said she washed there and slightly inside. (Yes, I know it's bad to wash INSIDE the vagina, as it already cleans itself, I let her know that already)

The basic question, how much of a pregnancy risk does this pose if she WAS ovulating:
1)and she took a shower and the semen drip to her vulva in the shower?
2)and she took a shower and washed a little inside (possibly pushing whatever dripped down from her chest) into her vulva area and inner vagina?

Thanks for your time.
Regards

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Santos,

Please read the following post (and linked articles) if you haven't already: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027495.html

If you have any questions after reading that please let me know [Smile]

You may also want to check out: Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

Cheers,

Marion

[ 12-23-2012, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: smittenkitten ]

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Santos
Neophyte
Member # 97565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Santos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh, you guys have changed your policy since the last time I've visited this site. No more pregnancy risk questions. Haha, okay well thank you for your time anyway. I've read all of the articles you've suggested already so I'll just use those to base whether or not I've had a pregnancy risk or not. Thank you for your time.
Regards

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem. Because everything we'd tell you related to a risk is already in those articles, you're all set with the information you need to make informed evaluations. And if you ever do need help figuring it out based on what's in our articles, or (of course) if you're wondering about something else, come on back.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.