Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Boxers Enough?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boxers Enough?
Cherylcakes
Activist
Member # 98294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cherylcakes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Soo I just read the Where DID I Come From? article, and theres abit that confused me- it says that a few layers of impermeable clothing will mean that pregnancy isnt possible- yesterday me and my boyf were doing manual, and after he came on my chest, he cleaned up and put his boxers back on :/ we lay in bed. i could see some damp spots on his boxers, and he took my underwear back off but his boxers stayed on and lay ontop of me for like only a minute.. is there a pregnancy risk from that?

[ 12-08-2012, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: Cherylcakes ]

Posts: 135 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, were you wearing clothing when he ejaculated?

If so, there is no pregnancy risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cherylcakes
Activist
Member # 98294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cherylcakes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we were naked when he ejaculated, but it was on my chest, nowhere near my vulva [Smile] he then wipped before putting his boxers back on and laying ontop of me (i was naked) for a minute or so.
Posts: 135 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since he ejaculated nowhere near your vulva, and since there was a layer of clothing between you two after that, a pregnancy risk still wouldn't be possible there.
Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cherylcakes
Activist
Member # 98294

what if there was genital contact i didnt notice? like if hed popped out of his boxers a bit? :/
i know we didnt have any FULL, INTENTIONAL genital to genital contact, but what if it was brief and noone noticed? [Frown]

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There had already been an ejaculation, and sperm don't stick around to say hello after. [Smile]

Plus, I suspect you would have noticed had there been bare contact of any significance.

I'd like to check in with you again about the degree of worry you're having. It sounds to me like you're still not feeling okay about this type of sexual activity and about pregnancy risks in general. What do you think?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cherylcakes
Activist
Member # 98294

actually, i would like to discuss the relative merits and disads of the implant, as im thinking of getting it in jan [Smile] how effective is it? [Smile]
Cherylcakes
Activist
Member # 98294

actually, i would like to discuss the relative merits and disads of the implant, as im thinking of getting it in jan [Smile] how effective is it? [Smile]
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Studies show the implant as being over 99% effective in preventing pregnancy.

Here's some more information:

the Contraceptive Implant (Implanon)

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.