Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Can sperm be transferred from mouth to finger to vagina?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can sperm be transferred from mouth to finger to vagina?
Ransu
Activist
Member # 80039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ransu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came in her mouth and like 5 minutes later I put my finger in her mouth and started to finger her. Could there still be sperms alive to be transferred to her vagina?
Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Ransu,

Have you seen the information in this link yet? If not, can you please take a look, and if you have more questions come on back and we'll talk about them.

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027786.html

Thanks.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ransu
Activist
Member # 80039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ransu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read it already. Yes, I do have a question. I wanna know whether or not these delicate creature can be transferred in such way.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ransu
Activist
Member # 80039

Read it already. Yes, I do have a question. I wanna know whether or not these delicate creature can be transferred in such way.
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the pieces in those links make pretty clear that indirect "transfer" of sperm/semen resulting in pregnancy is a non-issue.

So, perhaps you can tell us why that's not clear to you; what piece is missing for you?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67932 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ransu
Activist
Member # 80039

Can saliva actually kill sperm? Or is our mouth cavity a good environment for sperm to live?
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saliva is not a spermicide, no. But semen deposited in the mouth is something that can pose risks of sexually transmitted infections, but not pregnancy risks. As explained in the link given to you and the links within it, indirect "transfer" like this is not something that presents a pregnancy risk.

Viable pregnancy risks are posed via either:
a) DIRECT genital-to-genital contact, and/or
b) DIRECT (as in, straight from your penis to her genitals) contact between semen and a partner's genitals.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67932 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ransu
Activist
Member # 80039

Some women collect their husband's cum in a syringe and inject it into their vagina. Does that count as directly deposited too?
Heather
Member # 3

Actually, that method of fertilization is one that often doesn't work very well, which is a big reason why people having issues with becoming pregnant are instead using the technologies we have for that now, even though they tend to be wildly expensive.

That said, that would "count" so long as the semen were very fresh and/or was collected and preserved properly. Comparing that to something like ejaculating in someone's mouth, then putting a finger in their mouth and THEN putting that finger in their vulva isn't a comparison I would say is at all sound.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Ransu
Activist
Member # 80039

I see... Thank you!
Ransu
Activist
Member # 80039

Oh, how about if there's fresh ejaculate on my hands and i finger her? The whole volume of cum, not just a little bit.
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If one were to ejaculate on one's hand then immediately touch someone's vulva, there is a small risk of pregnancy. This specific scenario hasn't been studied, so we don't have a precise idea of how much risk there is.

It's a good idea to have clean hands when touching someone else's genitals. WE carry a lot of dirt and bacteria on our hands that can potentially promote things like urinary tract infections.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.