Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Could my GF get pregnant ? help mee please :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could my GF get pregnant ? help mee please :(
thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so this is the case

me and my GF are kissing and start to rub each other body . and then she give me a BJ and i ejaculate in her hand with jacket to cover. after that she wash her hand with hand sanitizer and i wash my hand too with hand sanitizer until both of our hand dry. i asked my GF if there any cemen get to her body and she say there isn't . after that i continue to give my GF manual sex that lead to oral sex.

note : we both had our clothes on, and she had 2 layer clothes which is pants and his underwear

is there any chance the she can get pregnant ? i really need some usefull information to this situation

sorry for my bad english .

help me please [Frown]

[ 11-23-2012, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

Posts: 36 | From: Bandung | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thomas, have you taken a look at this link yet? That should help you answer your question:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027495.html

We're happy to help if you need any further clarifications after reading our articles.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes i already read those articel over and over again , and i neeed clarification and answer from the expert here, since in my country we got very low education about sex . [Frown]

is it possible my GF get pregnant based on this case ?

[ 11-23-2012, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

Posts: 36 | From: Bandung | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

please help me, it really freaking me out right now [Frown]
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You say you were both wearing clothes, correct?

If so, this section from the article Pregnancy Scared applies to you:

quote:
Were you only kissing, having oral sex, manual sex and/or dry sex, where everyone had clothes on and no one ejaculated on or very near anyone else's vulva? These kinds of sex do NOT present any pregnancy risks, though some can present risks of STIs.
Does that help you?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

when she gave me Handjob, she unzipped my pants but not taken off completely, and i ejaculate outside of my pants, as a describe before, it only gets into her hand and little bit of mine. so both of us wash both of our hands with hand sanitizer and then i fingered her and give her oral sex direct to her vulva but my pants already zipped.

is it making any diffrence ?

is she still have chance to be pregnant ?

does hand sanitizer kill sperm on both of our hands when we use it ?

[ 11-23-2012, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

as i remember,my fingers already dried from hand sanitizer when i fingered her.

[ 11-23-2012, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cleaning your hands reduced any risk there might have been, and there really isn't a risk when the contact is indirect like that in the first place. IN other words, once ejaculate gets on someone's hands, or a piece of clothing, or something else, it can't then make someone pregnant if the hand, clothing, or whatever then touches her vagina.

But again, hand-washing takes any question out of this. There's no risk here. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

i have some typo there

i ejaculate when she gave me Handjob not BJ , and it got on her hands and mine and the rest scenario is like what i'm telling before "when she gave me Handjob, she unzipped my pants but not taken off completely, and i ejaculate outside of my pants, as a describe before, it only gets into her hand and mine. so both of us wash both of our hands with hand sanitizer and then i fingered her and give her oral sex direct to her vulva but my pants already zippedd"

does it makes any diffrence ?

and also i want to quit my sexual activites that involve other person to get rid off pregnancies risk. do you have any article or advice that can help me ?

[ 11-23-2012, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, it makes no difference as you washed your hands. Does it make sense that washing hands removes all risk?

Not all sexual activities with a partner pose a risk of pregnancy. Is it sexual activities with someone that you want to stop, or just to make sure that no one gets pregnant?

Here's an article that lists the sexual activities that don't lead to pregnancy.

NO Pregnancy Risks

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

last question about hand sanitizer. even i don't wash my hand with water & soap but only using hand sanitizer will it stil kill sperm cell and after it, is it ok to fingered my GF ? is hand sanitizer with 60& alcohol or maybe 40 % alcohol and triclosan ingredients will just works fine to get rid of sperm in hands ?

i usually having hard time to control situation, and i'm scared getting carried away with situation without even thinking the risk. i want to stop sexual activities with my GF and getting rid of pregnancies risk can be bonus i think .

[ 11-23-2012, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

HI There,

Yes, hand sanitizer is fine in this situation. Here's an article about hand-washing.

The Simple And Underrated Art Of Washing Your Hands

Have you and your girlfriend discussed your concerns about pregnancy and your desire to stop all sexual activities? If so, what does she say about it?

--------------------
Robin

thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

yes we already talked about this, and both of us didn't want pregnancy now or in the close time soon . we only want pregnancies after we are married. because both of our parents are very strict and of course we as couple can't handle it .. we also discuss about stop from all sexual activities and she support it so far .

out of curiosity, does spit/saliva kill sperm or have any effect on sperm ?

[ 11-23-2012, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

If you're asking whether when semen (the fluid that comes out of the penis during ejaculation, that contains sperm) gets into the mouth if sperm is alive afterwards, the answer is no.

It sounds like both you and your girlfriend are in agreement about making sure that pregnancy doesn't happen. As the article I linked you to above said, there are plenty of sexual activities that are absolutely guaranteed not to create pregnancy. What do you think of sticking to those activities? Or are you looking to not experience any sexual activities with your girlfriend at all until you're married?

--------------------
Robin

thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

maybe kissing still be fine with my girlfriend.

in the articel there's some explain about manual sex "manual sex (so long as a partner does not have fresh semen on their hands or is not ejaculating on or near a partner's vulva)" how do yo describing "near" to this situation ? what if someone ejaculate and the cemen accidentally get to girl pants which had 2 layer clothes(thin fabric pants & underwear) ?

[ 11-23-2012, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: thomason ]

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Again, as the article says: if one or both partners are wearing clothes, there is no pregnancy risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

so there's no need to use plan b (morning after pill) right ?

because i'm afraid it will messed up her period.

[ 11-23-2012, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: thomason ]

thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

sorry for my dumb question , and sorry for asking too much

i just need someone to talk to about this problem, that's have knowledge on this field [Frown]

anyone can answer me ?

[ 11-24-2012, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

my GF and i doing this activity on 22 november.

so i still hasn't been 72 hours yet .

i wish i could get some answer from the voulenteer and staff in here that know my problem and understand it , because in my country the plan b it's only effective if taken 72 hours after the sexual activities they said .

sorry to bother and annoy all of you .

i really need some answer and help to my last question [Frown] [Confused]

thankyouu [Smile]

[ 11-25-2012, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

You have already been told by two of us that there is no risk of pregnancy from the situation you described. There is nothing more that we can tell you.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

thomason
Neophyte
Member # 100584

thankyou very much for the answer [Smile]

[ 11-25-2012, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: thomason ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.