Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Would like to know

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would like to know
mysteryflower
Activist
Member # 85944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysteryflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey there, according to every post and article I dont think this would pose a risk but just hearing directly from someone will really help, here it goes-
So me and my boyfriend were getting ready for sex my boyfriend was putting on his condom but just as he started he realised it wasnt the right way so then he put it on right, but he had some precum that got on the inside of the condom (when it was inside out) so I told him to wipe the part of the condom with the precum on off with the quilt so It wouldnt have any when it went in so I was just wondering because I think most of the pre cum was wiped off before he put his penis in so the risk of pregnancy would be low right? [Smile] sorry I know you dont answer these kinds but I just would like to hear it was low risk and ill feel a lot better, thank you [Smile]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our answers are pretty mmuch always going to be the same as the information in our articles. [Smile]

The risk of pregnancy from what you describe is low. In future, if that happens, it's advisable to just grab a fresh condom, mainly in terms of STI risk-reduction.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysteryflower
Activist
Member # 85944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysteryflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay thank you very much! Sorry if this post took up any of your guy's time, I really appreciate the help [Smile]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.