Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » A little more than fingering, URGENT HELP NEEDED ?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A little more than fingering, URGENT HELP NEEDED ?!
confused&scared
Neophyte
Member # 98057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused&scared     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly, My last period was on the 17th of september and it's the 25th of october already, my periods usually do get a +- of a week, I guess. Havent paid much attention to that, dont know why.
Anyway.
Im a virgin and a couple of days back, infact, on the 22nd of october, me and my boyfriend were just fooling around and he started fingering me and then we got all into the scene, so, he took out his penis and it had some precum on it..maybe he touched it ! Anyway, I gave him a handjob, he did not ejaculate as of then. and then, he took his penis and started rubbing it against my back(not the butt) and it then came down to my butt, we were planning on anal sex, without even giving much thought to it(I know, that's really stupid of us and now I feel all gross thinking about it !!), we're not too sure if his penis went inside my hole or not, as in, it maybe just touched it, didnt really enter as it did not pain much[first time], just like, a slight forced-pain sort of a feeling, which lasted for just 2 minutes or so- nothing major. and I was really wet and sticky from my own liquid. and then, he fingered me- it just went really deep, first the vagina and then the butt hole ! and well, just fingering again and again- both the butt and the vagina ! And there was no blood. And after the entire thing happened, I felt very weird in my stomach, maybe all the things that were happening created a churning sort of a feeling inside. Also, I have been feeling very tired all of a sudden and did feel very dizzy the first night after it all had happened ! really scared !

What Im scared of is:
1. If by any chance his semen[I just hope there wasnt any as he says he did not shoot at all] or precum might have gotten mixed with my liquid and dripped down to my vagina or uterus hole that I might get pregnant.
2. If by chance his hand had any traces of precum or semen by rubbing his penis and then he fingered me deep down that I might get pregnant.
Are these ways in which I could get pregnant ? :'(
I did take a contraceptive pill on the 22nd of october itself, after 4 hours of this entire scene happening and Im still not on my period ! Im just so scared, have been reading on the internet about it, but, all of the answers are stressing me out as somebody says you can and somebody says you cant ! Please help !
I have also taken a pregnancy test stick, would be using it tomorrow morning, on the 25th of october, do you think it'll give out the correct result after just 3-4 days of all of this happening ?

Posts: 7 | From: india | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to clarify what you mean by "you took a pill". Did you take a brand of the pill that can be used as emergency contraception, at the dosage recommended for this? Or did you take a single pill?

Or are you regularly taking the pill for contraception?

[ 10-25-2012, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 8994 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused&scared
Neophyte
Member # 98057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused&scared     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi joey, thankgod somebody replied, I have been freaking out ever since !
I took an ipill [that's what it's called down here!]- It is a pill for emergency contraception which one can take within 3 days of having had sex or whatever if they dont want to get pregnant !
It requires only a single dosage. As in, just to pop one pill after having sex [within the next 3 days.] !
So, single pill [Smile]

Posts: 7 | From: india | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, thanks for the clarification! So you did take emergency contraception, and you took it very soon after your risk, so your risk is very small.

Too, your risk was small to begin with: all unprotected genital contact can pose a pregnancy risk, but this risk is very low if there is no ejaculation, and from what you say it's not even clear that there was ANY direct genital contact.

So, I'd not sweat this. But if you want to be extra sure, you can take a pregnancy test at two weeks after the risk.

And for the future: just make sure to have condoms handy, so you can put one on anytime clothes come off.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 8994 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused&scared
Neophyte
Member # 98057

Thankyousooomuch Joey, also, wanted to know-
What if he had ejaculated, and say, a bit, if it would've gone anywhere near the vagina or the uterus hole and well, then the fingering would have taken it deep inside ? Like, I know Im getting all paranoid, but, I just cant seem to relax !
I've the pregnancy test in my hand, havent taken it, cause didnt know if it would actually show some signs as of now, since, it's just been 3-4 days !
And i still havent gotten my period, it's worrying the hell out of me !!!!
Also, since myperiod is yet to come, I'd be ovulating right around this time, before my period, so, wouldnt that pose a greater risk ......?

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Emergency contraception can affect your menstrual cycle. So if your period is late, it's likely due to the EC.

Like I said above, a pregnancy test will not give you an accurate result until it has been two weeks since the risk. So, you need to wait another little while.

As for your anxiety, why don't you read this article on the activities that CAN create a pregnancy test, to help you better understand why your risk is so low:
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

confused&scared
Neophyte
Member # 98057

Hey, read the article before, too. But, then, it says you do not get pregnant by fingering. And then a 100 other questions arise in my head- what if the finger goes deep down ? or the finger has a bit of semen on it or dried semen or well, you know... all of this !!
Anyway, thanks [Smile]
Hope i get my period soon [Smile]

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, confused&scared.

Why don't you start by reading through this, the link and set of links we ask every user to read who is coming to us with pregnancy fears: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027786.html

If you read the that, and the links there, it will be made clear that manual sex, period, is not at all likely to pose any pregnancy risk, and that it is direct genital-to-genital contact, and/or contact with fresh semen and your genitals which can or does.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67055 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused&scared
Neophyte
Member # 98057

Heather, i read this article before joining in!
Im just scared because I'm not sure how 'fresh' the semen was, like, maybe there was a bit of semen or no. I have no idea. The reason that I dont have any idea about it, is why Im freaking out even more because then I cant rule out the possibilities. And also, Im still not on my period and It's the 26th !!!!

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What we mean by fresh semen is semen that comes directly out of the penis and onto the vulva or into the vagina.

Think about it this way: If the semen makes a stop somewhere between those two places, such as on fingers, clothes, sheets, etc, it cannot, for several reasons, then go on to create a pregnancy.

Given that, and what you read in the articles and have already been told, what do you think now?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused&scared
Neophyte
Member # 98057

Robin, I feel a bit better about the entire scenario now, but, It's just that, before posting here, I read this at alot of places that if the semen leaks out of the butt hole and drips down to the uterus hole or the vagina, then, there are chances that one could get pregnant ! Im not saying we had anal sex, but, We did try, though it wasnt a very successful try...Like I said, it was there but it couldnt go inside ! And then, what Im not sure of is that if there was semen around it or not, or maybe there was precum ! Help me out ?
And the majorest reason of stree for me right now is that Im still not on my period, it's about 10 days now ! Actually, if we take a monthly menstrual cycle...then, starting from the 17th of september, I should've been on my period by the 20th of october ! But, then, this scene happened on the 22nd of october.. and it's the 27th now !!
[Frown]

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

When we are talking about a risk from semen leaking from the anus, we are talking about ejaculation. And you state that your partner never ejaculated.

How do you chart your periods? How long is your cycle usually?

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

confused&scared
Neophyte
Member # 98057

Joey
I'd say, usually it's a 40 day cycle ! Im kind of not sure, I think I've always had irregular periods...but, this time, it's just worrying the hell out of me.
I took a pregnancy test in the morning, that came out to be negative, Would take one in by the end of this week, too. Just to be sure.

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Okay. So one thing you want to do once you get your period is to start charting. That way, you will get a better idea of how your menstrual cycle works.

Since it has not been two weeks yet, it is too early for a pregnancy test to give you an accurate result. So, you will want to wait until it has been two weeks before you retest.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.