Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » precum freakout

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: precum freakout
KAYLA_USMC
Neophyte
Member # 98091

Icon 11 posted      Profile for KAYLA_USMC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So. I am 19, in college, and engaged to a U.S. Marine. I am currently not on birth control and when we have sex, it is always with a condom. But 2 days ago...we changed it up a bit and now im freaking out. We had sex without a condom but he swears up and down that he pulled out way before he even felt like he was close to cumming because he doesnt wanna risk it. Then he went pee, came back...and we did the same thing again... With him pulling out in the same way. Then we talked for 20minutes then we did the same thing AGAIN. I was reading all these forums online about whether or not i could be pregnant from precum because it kept saying that precum seeps out during sex the whole time! So obviously, my question is... Is it highly likely that i could be pregnant right now from precum? I know for sure that he didnt cum at all in me so all im worried about is the precum. Help me to not freak out! Please! Thanks! (P.S.- im not worried about STDs. We both got tested together when we first got together. I fully trust him. He is my future husband. We jus really are in no shape for a child. And NO, we are not having any more unprotected sex. Already made an appointment for birth control!)
Posts: 2 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi KAYLA_USMC and welcome to Scarleteen! Can you please take a look at this link first? It has a whole lot of information about what is and isn't a pregnancy risk.

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027786.html

Once you've taken a look at that, if you still have questions please come on back! [Smile]

Thank you.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAYLA_USMC
Neophyte
Member # 98091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAYLA_USMC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So from what i read....it is highly unlikely that i am pregnant from precum. Especially because he peed every time before he went back in and precum dries pretty quickly. Correct me if im wrong please... But i should not be worrying myself sick.
Posts: 2 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nodding...the risk is low in this situation. Basically, what you're describing is effective use of
Withdrawal

As you'll read in the link, withdrawal has been found to have a 96% success rate with perfect use, so there is some risk of becomingi pregnant. If you feel this risk level is too high for you, you are still in the window of time in which you can take Emergency Contraception (Plan B or the Morning-After-Pill)

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.