Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Could I be pregnant!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could I be pregnant!
Saunderscarly246
Neophyte
Member # 97748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saunderscarly246     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I normally have really really bad cramping, but ever since 3 periods ago I barley get cramping. My period i had in July i had such nad cramping i threw up and i had to take 3 pills to get rid of it, but ever since than i barley get any cramps! I have had my period for 4 years now and they are pretty regular but now they are always 4-7 days early. Is that normal? Also I have only had sex once on July 13th 2 weeks before my super heavy period. I don't think I'm pregnant took 3 tests all negative

Hi, I had sex July 13th for the first time. No protection but he used the pull out method way before he.. you know. Well, my first period after I had sex was super heavy and was 2 days late. However, ever since then my periods have been lighter and one day earlier and early by 4-7 days defiantly not the same as my regular flow also I have hardly had cramps. I took 3 pregnancy tests one 7-26 the other 9-16 and the most recent 9-29. All negative. I have had some symptoms such as I feel like my belly is getting larger and some nausea. I have also just started to work out again in August for at least 8 hours a day doing strength training. Please tell me if there is any possible way I could be pregnant.
Also I feel like I have a heart beat in my stomach. I weigh 115 pounds. Maybe it could be my aortic valve or am I paranoid
Also that was my first time

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, since you had sex, you have had a period every month around the time you expected your period, and you have taken three pregnancy tests, all with a negative results?

If so, you are not pregnant. It is not possible to have a period and be pregnant, and it is extremely unlikely that three pregnancy tests all gave you the same false result.

It is not unusual for your menstrual cycle to shift over time, so if you are noticing that your periods are starting a bit earlier, it's likely due to some changes in your cycle.

However, since you had unprotected sex, you did have a high risk of STIs. So, if you haven't been tested for STIs recently, I would suggest that you get caught up on that.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.