Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Precum, Possible pregnancy? (Male)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Precum, Possible pregnancy? (Male)
Gmmr
Neophyte
Member # 97589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gmmr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, My girlfriend and I are both virgins. We had dry sex for the first time. We both were wearing our underwear. She was wearing panties and I was wearing boxers. We were going at it and I noticed I was wet, and I know I didn't cum, because its quite different and I didn't feel any muscle contractions or anything. I had masterbated earlier in the day, pee'd right after, then pee'd once more later on in the night. My question is, can she get pregnant? Even though both of us were wearing our underwear? I know that my boxers were a bit moist, and i know i did precum. But I just don't I don't think precum and what not can go through underwear. Especially if she was ontop of me... I'm just worried and panicking.

There is also another part to this...

Right after that my girlfriend touched my penis and I guess she noticed that I precame. I did not ejaculate, it just oozed out as stated above. This occurrd while we were dryhumping in the same situation above. she stopped and touched me and i touche the precum. Seeing as i touched it, I then got a packaged wet napkin that I got from Tony Roma's, a rib restaurant. The wet napkin was not anti bacterial, but I used it to wipe my hands thouroughly, then I used another one and wiped it again. I then washed my fingers with some water I had in the car and then dried my hands on my tshirt. After that, she got ontop of me, we both had underwear on. I then fingered her from behind like 3 times, and It wasn't even all the way in, it was just about half an inch in, since it was from behind. After all that I did prior, can she get pregnant? She is also on the pill for Achne, takes it daily, but not at consistent times. I also masterbated earlier in the day and pee'd at least twice prior. I am just worried. I'll be safer next time and just obstain from sexual activity, I know she feels the same too. This all happened within 10 minutes of eachother... I am just worried. With everything that happened in both events on te same day, could she get pregnant from precum through both our underwear? And my finger after I cleaned it?? Please help me... I won't do this again till I'm ready to have kids.

Thanks

Posts: 4 | From: Cali | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gummr, have you seen this post yet?
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027495.html

Why don't you start there, and then come back if you have any further questions?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9166 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gmmr
Neophyte
Member # 97589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gmmr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, after reading a lot of the articles, I feel alittle better and at ease. But I think just for clarification and to further give me piece if mind, would anyone just look it over and tell me what they truthfully think? But the articles do help a lot.
Posts: 4 | From: Cali | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Gmmr and welcome to Scarleteen.

What we think is going to be the same as the facts in the articles. When it comes to whether something is risky or not, whether or not it could lead to pregnancy, it's based on fact, not opinion. [Smile]

How about this: Why don't you go through what you think the answers are based on what you learned in the articles, and one of us will respond and let you know if you're on the right track with your thinking? Sound good? [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gmmr
Neophyte
Member # 97589

Well i read most of the articles. My main thing was whether or precum can get a girl pregnant through her underwear, when it has to go through mine too. But from reading the articles and other posts, I'm looking at zero chance, right? Since it did say in one of the articles that if someone masterbates and then urinates, the leftover sperm should be gone from the penis. I'm guessing that's y situation as I did it in the morning and I did we around 3-4 times prior to the initial pee. Is that correct?

And from reading the washing hands article, I did get some precum on my hands but i did wipe them with two wet naps; and then used water from a bottle to rinse; then wiped on my shirt. But after reading tht article, even wiping my hands on my shirt would have been sufficient? Am I right? I think I'm on the right track...

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correct on both counts. [Smile]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gmmr
Neophyte
Member # 97589

Oh my god! Thank you. Your articles and even your simple statement have put me at ease, totally. Thank you so much. I don't ever want to go through this again. Both my girlfriend and I have agreed to forego sex till we get married and are ready for kids. Thank you again!
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome! Glad to hear you're feeling better about all of this.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.