Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy scare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy scare
1995Leo
Neophyte
Member # 97286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1995Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So there are two are two questions I have to ask. I have been researching online just to find info out but my situation doesn't really fit any websites description for possible pregnancy. So around the 23rd of August me and my girlfriend were making out and my pants were off along with underwear however her pants were on and she was wearing yoga pants without underwear and slightly we because of vaginal lubrication. My penis was touching her vagina however there was no ejaculation but I don't know if there was any precum. Is there any possibility of pregnancy? The next day she got her period but I've heard you can get your period but still be pregnant. Should I be worried? Now my second question... A few days ago we were mutual masturbating eachother and After I fingered her she gave me a handjob, our pants were both off but our genitiles didn't touch. After I ejaculated some sperm got on her waist and she went to go wash it off. Is there any risk and should we be worried about this?
Posts: 3 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen. [Smile]

Have you read through the information available in this thread yet? http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007116.html

All the information you need to assess your level of risk is in there, so have a look at the articles, and if there's anything specific that's unclear after that, come on back and we can help you out.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1995Leo
Neophyte
Member # 97286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1995Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for replying quickly. I read the article and it only talks about dry sex or sex with clothing on with both guy and girl. However my situation is different in that my clothes were off and she had yoga pants on and my penis was on the outside of her pants touching her vagina and I am concerned there could have been per-ejaculation that got on the outside of her pants but gone through because her pants were wet due to vaninal lubrication. I don't even know for sure if there was pre-ejaculation but I'm assuming there could have been. Is there any risk of pregnancy with my situation?

--------------------
1995Leo

Posts: 3 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As is said in the post Karyn linked you to, we do not answer pregnancy risk questions. However, the information in the articles provided DOES cover your situation. Here's an excerpt from Pregnancy Scared? that covers it, and I'll bold the part in particular for you:

quote:
Were you only kissing, having oral sex, manual sex and/or dry sex, where everyone had clothes on and no one ejaculated on or very near anyone else's vulva? These kinds of sex do NOT present any pregnancy risks, though some can present risks of STIs.
Ejaculating "near" someone's vulva means on the anus or perineum. Having layers of clothing -- even just one layer -- between the two of you means there was no direct genital contact. Sperm cannot get through layers of clothing (with perhaps the exception of very sheer lace). Does that help clear things up for you?

[ 09-16-2012, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Onionpie ]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1995Leo
Neophyte
Member # 97286

Thank you very much for clearing things up! So there is not risk. Thanks.

--------------------
1995Leo

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.