Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » an extra hole... ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: an extra hole... ?
summer4life69
Neophyte
Member # 71339

Icon 11 posted      Profile for summer4life69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. So i know that girls have 3 holes "down there" your butthole, the hole you pee from, and your vagina opening. But in my vagina opening, its not just a hole. its like two! And its very hard to explain. but its like its one whole, with a peice of skin in the middle that seperates it into two holes. so both wholes are going the same place,,, but theres like a peice of skin in the middle. I have no idea what it is, or what caused it... but its realy getting on my nervous because i've been with this boy for almost 2 years, and i havent let him do anythig to me "down theree" because i dont want him to think like oh my gosh whats going on... So please if anyone knows what it is,please comment/reply [Frown] [Confused]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it would be very helpful for you to learn the proper names for your anatomy, and to learn exactly what is what. Check out this article:
Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More

It sounds like, if what you might be seeing is just left over traces of your corona (formerly called the hymen). This is a stretchy piece of skin over your vagina canal, and it can have a hole or more than one holesin it for menstrual blood, etc. it wears away or stretches out with time. Check out this article for more on that:
My Corona: The Anatomy Formerly Known as the Hymen & the Myths That Surround It

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summer4life69
Neophyte
Member # 71339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for summer4life69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there anyway i could get it to go away, faster? Because i dont know, im just embarressed.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like to talk about why you are embarrassed about this part of your body?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summer4life69
Neophyte
Member # 71339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for summer4life69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess its because i thought it wasnt normal. And that i was the only one that has it.
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are not the only one, I promise. In fact, what you have even has a name - a hymen that essentially forms two holes is called a septate hymen. It's not super common, but it happens from time to time, and it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Have you experienced any discomfort with this septate hymen? For example, are you able to insert tampons?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.