Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Precum, Period and Tampon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Precum, Period and Tampon
guest2030
Neophyte
Member # 95856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guest2030         Edit/Delete Post 
So im pretty paranoid. But I was on my period, with a coujple tampon in(heavy flow) and i know this is gonna sound childish but i dunno if he had pre*** on his finger. but he ran his hand down my back then touched me down there .Wouldnt it come off?. And of course im paranoid about being pregnant. What are the chances? I just got a mirena put in after this and now its pretty nerve racking.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you have a read through this first, please? http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

If you still have any questions afterwards, come on back.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guest2030
Neophyte
Member # 95856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guest2030         Edit/Delete Post 
So I have a question.

Is this situation possible. I was on my period with two tampons in (heavy flow) and he may or may not have pre*** on his fingers touched me down there. He didnt go in... Just touched the outside. That happened on a sunday. Then i got an IUD (Mirena) in on wednesday.

This happened in may. I havent had any symptoms..... But weight gain.

What is the chances of being pregnant??

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Were you able to take a look at the link Karybu gave you? If so, do you have an assessment of how likely it is that you're pregnant based on what you read?

As that link also says, the only way to know for sure if you're pregnant is to take a pregnancy test, so if you're concerned that you might be, you can either go to your doctor or a clinic and get a pregnancy test or go to the drugstore and buy a home pregnancy test.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.