Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Dry humping pre cum and sperm on panties, pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dry humping pre cum and sperm on panties, pregnant?
Imscared7
Neophyte
Member # 96134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imscared7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so my girlfriend and I were fooling around the other night and she had her panties on and I had no bottoms on. I rubbed my bare penis against the vaginal area with her panties on for like 5 seconds, I pulled my penis away and I felt some pre cum. If pre cum got on her panties could that impregnate her?

I have another situation that happened today. Okay so we were dry humped fully clothed. I had on boxer briefs and gym shorts while she had on panties and thin shirts. As I was ejaculating I pulled away and then a few seconds later I touches my pants and felt a wet spot. I then looked at her pants and saw a wet spot but her shorts were thin so I'm thinking it was her wetness that cause it because I pulled at as soon as I was ejaculating so there wasn't enough time for it to go through all layers and her panties were really wet while my pants weren't as wet as her. I'm really scared and would like to know what the chances are of her not getting pregnant from this. I came to this site because I know that y'all will give me an honest answer and you guys know what you're talking about. Please reply.

Thank you.

Posts: 5 | From: America | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen!

Can you start by taking a look at this thread?
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027495.html

And then, if you have any further questions, we can discuss them here.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imscared7
Neophyte
Member # 96134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imscared7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That honestly didn't help me out that much could you please answer my post because I'm still soooo confused!!
Posts: 5 | From: America | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Imscared7. Can you tell me what it is you're confused about? The link that joey gave included all the information you should need to figure out if those situations you described posed a pregnancy risk or not. If you let us know what exactly you're not understanding about the articles and information in the forum post that joey linked you to, we will happily help to clarify.

We like our users to be self-reliant, as having the information to figure out for yourself whether you've had a risk or not is really empowering and can help you feel more secure. It means you don't have to come back to us every time, which is good for you and your independence, and it's good for us as it means we can direct our time elsewhere [Smile] You know the saying "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"? Well, the fish in this case is sex education [Big Grin]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imscared7
Neophyte
Member # 96134

I know but I've read stuff like that all over the Internet and I would like to hear your personal opinion just this once and I won't ask anymore questions!! Please!! It's so much better hearing it from someone than it is reading it off a website entitled to every scare. I just want some hope.
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're so worried about this. I think it'd be a good idea for you to read the following article, so that you understand exactly when you would or would not have had a pregnancy risk:

Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

As the article, and the link that joey posted, states, sperm cannot get through clothing. If you are worrying this much about a situation that you understand doesn't actually pose a pregnancy, I think it'd be a good idea to maybe reconsider the kinds of sexual activity you are participating in, and give some thought to whether you feel truly comfortable with the things you are doing. Because often times, such fear around pregnancy is actually the projection of other worries around sex as a whole, like when you feel like you're going too fast or doing things you're not entirely comfortable with. So if you decide that that could indeed be the case, taking any form of sexual activity off the table for the meantime can really help relieve stress for you [Smile]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imscared7
Neophyte
Member # 96134

Do you think I'm overreacting about the whole thing??
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Knowing now that what you did does not pose a risk, do you still feel concerned? Or has the information we have given you reassured you?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imscared7
Neophyte
Member # 96134

Are you sure it doesn't pose a risk?? Did you read my first post?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We need for you to refer to this please, a policy which has started today: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007116/p/1.html#000000

Thanks.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.