Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Am I at a pregnacy risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I at a pregnacy risk?
Girl123456
Neophyte
Member # 96213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girl123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so the other day me and my boyfriend were messing around. I had my jean shorts on and underwear and I was giving him a hand job. He ejaculated on the my shorts over my leg. I washed my leg and changed clothes with in ten minutes. Im a virgin and worry about everything and so I started to worry if I could be pregnant. I looked at the yahoo answers and got really freaked out by the replies. We went on a walk later and I told him I was worried and explained everything and he said I have no reason to be scared. He even got me the EC and had me take it just to calm my nerves, but I'm still worried about it.. I do worry about everything though.

P.S. : I only have one ovary.

--------------------
Soccer is my game.

Posts: 3 | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girl123456
Neophyte
Member # 96213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girl123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After reading the link in asking about pregnancy risk. I know I'm being stupid and worrying over nothing... Sorry

--------------------
Soccer is my game.

Posts: 3 | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't apologize! You are not being stupid. It is easy to get scared about these thing. I am glad to hear that you found your answer here.

In the future, though, you'll not want to turn to Yahoo answers with health-related questions. You hear more scary stories there than actual answers, and that's the last thing you need when you are already anxious.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girl123456
Neophyte
Member # 96213

Thanks so much [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.