Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Does fingering pose any pregnancy risk if he touched the base of his penis before?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does fingering pose any pregnancy risk if he touched the base of his penis before?
TiffanyJ
Neophyte
Member # 95890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TiffanyJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I were fooling around yesterday in the car. I made sure his penis never came into contact with my vagina. My leggings and underwear always stayed on when his pants were off. At one point, he took his thumb and pointer finger, put them literally at the base of his penis (where the balls and penis meet) and touched his penis to make it stand up straight. He did not masturbate or ejaculate onto his fingers(he ejaculated into my mouth). After touching my back and the carseat and other places, he fingered me from behind. I honestly don't remember if he fingered me this way before or after he touched the base of his penis. What are my chances of pregnancy? [Frown] :/
Posts: 21 | From: Vancouver | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Tiffy: can you start by walking yourself through this post as we ask folks with pregnancy risk questions like this: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

Thanks. And if you've questions after that, just let us know and we'll be happy to address them.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TiffanyJ
Neophyte
Member # 95890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TiffanyJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, Tiffy. That sounds like such a cute nickname for me, haha.

But I'm sorry to be bothering you. I know it says that fingering does not pose a pregnancy risk, but I am just worrried that some type of pre-ejaculation could have dripped from the tip of the head of his penis to the base and it could've gotten on his fingers before touching the carseat and my back and leggings and then fingering me? I'm just worried because people say I just shouldn't have sperm near my vagina, so does that still pose a risk if any slid down and dripped down to the base?

Posts: 21 | From: Vancouver | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's try this: let's say you had a bit of maple syrup on your inner thigh. In all that happened here, do you think that maple syrup could have wound up on his penis?

Not likely, right?

And even then, that many "stops" in between for semen mean any sperm cells sin it at all couldn't make the tip and wind up creating a pregnancy. They are VERY delicate cells. Not superheros. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TiffanyJ
Neophyte
Member # 95890

So there is no risk at all, Ms. Corinna? (I do not know if you would like me to address you as Heather or Ms/Mrs. Corinna) [Smile]
Heather
Member # 3

I'm pretty much on a first-name basis with the world, but thanks for asking. [Smile]

And no. Situations like this, as explained, don't pose pregnancy risks. If and when someone engages in manual sex without having washed their hands first, or without using gloves, there can be infection risks -- usually bacterial infections-- but that's about it so far as physical health risks go.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

TiffanyJ
Neophyte
Member # 95890

Thank you! [Smile] That's such a relief, have a great day!
yellowpolkadotbikini
Neophyte
Member # 95996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yellowpolkadotbikini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, so i'm in a similar situation, my boyfriend fingered me, and ejaculated in his pants and may also have has some on his hands. although he was in jeans and i was in leggings and pants, my period is now a week late, and despite seeing how unlikely pregnancy is, we're still worried.. so could you just settle this for us? thankyou so much! [Smile]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI yellowpolkadotbikini and welcome to Scarleteen!

Have you taken a look at this article yet? If not can you take a look, then we can discuss specific questions and concerns?

Afraid you might be pregnant? Please read this first.

Also, we do ask that people create their own thread rather than posting in someone else's thread. This helps us keep everyone's answers organized and gives each person a space to talk about their stuff. You can creat your own thread by clicking the "post new topic" link on any page of the forum.

Thanks...and again, welcome.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TiffanyJ
Neophyte
Member # 95890

I just realized that I don't think I was understood properly in my story, so I would just like to clarify [Smile] I think everyone believed I had the pre-ejaculation on me and it ended up on him or something.

My question is: he placed his thumb, pointer finger and possibly middle finger at the base of his penis/where the balls and penis itself meet. If he had a bit of precum at the tip of his penis, could it have slid down to the base, and touched his fingers? I still had my leggings and underwear on so when he fingered me, I know his fingers touched my leggings and underwear first. I realized I ovulated around two days after this happened. Is there still a pregnancy risk because he touched the base of his penis for a good 30 seconds?

TiffanyJ
Neophyte
Member # 95890

Please help? [Frown]
Heather
Member # 3

Tiffany, can you go back to that link you were given two posts back?

If you do, it'll make clear that pregnancy via indirect transfer of semen -- though it sounds like there wasn't even any semen here -- isn't something at all likely to pose a risk of pregnancy.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.