Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I have a question :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have a question :(
Juggz0rz
Neophyte
Member # 95924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juggz0rz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is sucking a nipple on a breast will make a breast larger?

I mean my gf today when we were at her house, we started kissing and after that I sucked her right nipple, so what happened is that this afternoon when we were at her house she showed me her breast and she told me that her right breast is somehow larger than the left and I was shocked because it is kinda bigger than the left, I mean her breast is not equally the same because the right is kinda bigger than the left [Frown]

We always do this and she always complain about me always sucking her right nipple [Frown] and now I'm speechless and so very worried of what she showed me [Frown]

Right now I'm really worried about her breast not being equal [Frown] Does sucking a nipple's breast will make a breast larger? or is this is somehow a sign of pregnancy?

I asked if this is a pregnancy because my previous thread was Here

I'm so very worried right now please help me [Frown]

[ 06-11-2012, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: Juggz0rz ]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI There,

No, sucking a nipple will not make a breast larger. It can potentially pull more blood into the area making it look larger; but if this is happening it's temporary and wouldn't last more than a few minutes.

Many people have one breast that is naturally larger than the other one, and your girlfriend might be noticing this more since the sexual activity you engaged in drew her attention to her breasts. IN other words, she may not pay all that much attention to her breasts ordinarily but the sexual activity makes her notice them more.

You said that your girlfriend complains about you sucking on her nipple. Is this because she thinks it makes her breast bigger? Perhaps you can talk to her to see if you sucking on her nipple is something that she likes?

But no, sucking on nipples doesn't make breasts bigger.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juggz0rz
Neophyte
Member # 95924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juggz0rz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your reply Robin! [Smile]

She told me that she noticed it last week when I was at her house, we were kissing and I was sucking her right nipple, Its not just last week because we always do this when I go to visit her in her house [Frown]

And she's kinda worried since last week about her right breast because it is not equal to her left breast.

I mean she likes her nipple being kissed and sucked but I always focus on her right nipple and she told me why I always focus on the right [Frown]

This happening is temporary right Robin? [Frown]

I'm really speechless about what she showed me and so very worried if this is somehow connected to pregnancy [Frown]

[ 06-11-2012, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Juggz0rz ]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, this is not a sign of pregnancy. As we talked about in your previous thread, individual bodily changes aren't indications of pregnancy and the sexual activity you described in that post is not activity that can lead to pregnancy.

Does your girlfriend only notice that her right breast is bigger on days you've been with her? How about asking her to take a look at her breasts on a day when you're not there. As I said, it's possible that her right breast is just naturally bigger than the left and she's just noticing it more because when you're together you're paying attention to it. Does that make sense?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.