Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » precum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: precum
sushi1
Neophyte
Member # 95925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushi1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i gave my bf a bj. we kissed and he ate me out can the precum get me pregnant?
Posts: 4 | From: illinois | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI sushi1 and welcome to Scarleteen.

Can you take a look at this? It has a lot of information on what can and can't get people pregnant.

Afraid you might be pregnant? Please read this first.

Then if you have any questions or concerns we can talk about them.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Edit - Robin was faster. [Smile] ]

[ 06-01-2012, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: Saffron Raemie ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushi1
Neophyte
Member # 95925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushi1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Robin!

i read that already, but it still doesn't answer my question about the chance of me being pregnant. I've researched a lot and most articles say that it is not likely. I still want to make sure though.

Posts: 4 | From: illinois | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sperm cells are much too delicate to be transfered like that.

The only way to have a pregnancy risk is if your partner ejaculated straight onto your vulva; or to have your bare vulva and your partner's bare penis touch.

So, there's no pregnancy risk at all from the kind of sex you've shared.

[ 06-01-2012, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Saffron Rei ]

--------------------

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushi1
Neophyte
Member # 95925

Thank you Ray!
That really helped cleared my mind. I need to be smarter so that i don't have worries next time. Thank you.

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

You're very welcome. [Smile]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.